• Yes keep him

Votes: 161 74.5%
  • No BIN him

Votes: 55 25.5%

• Total voters

D

Deleted member 2719

Cheeky [emoji38]:bounce:

You could argue that voting with your feet and voicing your opinions gets results. Now playing a 442 and who knows uncle Tony may have just said ship up or ship out.

Bet those who sit around you are bloody grateful for that. Another reason to like Chris Hughton.

Well yes they may miss my vocal SUPPORT, most who were sitting around me were sleeping or in a trance last season.

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
You could argue that voting with your feet and voicing your opinions gets results. Now playing a 442 and who knows uncle Tony may have just said ship up or ship out.

Well, you could. Or you could just admit you've got it horribly wrong and spence here (and those who agreed) were bang on the money.

Hughton has kept us up this season and deserves a crack at building his own team next season. Gets my full support.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
There's no point gloating about this as the same people will be moaning and putting up these pointless polls again if we lose a couple of games. It's just pathetic. Anyone who wrote Hughton off based on last year really needs to take a look at themselves. He deserved a crack at bringing his own players in and, now he has done, what a difference it has made (so far).

D

Deleted member 2719

Well, you could. Or you could just admit you've got it horribly wrong and spence here (and those who agreed) were bang on the money.
It's still far to early to admit that however I have never ever had a problem of apologising or admitting my mistakes. If you really want to bounce these things I am sure there is plenty more of my anti Hughton stuff feel free. Lets face it he needed to be more positive or we would have had withdean size crowds at the AMEX.
Let's see if he really is the man when we start getting the odd loss and he bottles it with negative football again. If he stays positive you can bounce again and I may just give you and Spence an all over body lick. 😝

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
It's still far to early to admit that however I have never ever had a problem of apologising or admitting my mistakes. If you really want to bounce these things I am sure there is plenty more of my anti Hughton stuff feel free. Lets face it he needed to be more positive or we would have had withdean size crowds at the AMEX.
Let's see if he really is the man when we start getting the odd loss and he bottles it with negative football again. If he stays positive you can bounce again and I may just give you and Spence an all over body lick. ��

No credit where it's due for the start to the season. You wrote him off based on a month last year (we'd been pretty good up to the beginning of March and playing positively, especially at home) but you won't praise him. With comments like this, I do wonder whether some supporters (not just you) actually want the team to win or would rather us lose so they can moan and attack the manager.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Let's see if he really is the man when we start getting the odd loss and he bottles it with negative football again. If he stays positive you can bounce again and I may just give you and Spence an all over body lick. ��

Here's another one of your beauties. You certainly do have previous i grant you that. What about an apology here?

http://www.northstandchat.com/showt...-Hughton-so-far/page4&highlight=Chris+Hughton

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I am climbing down off the fence to suggest Yes. I readily admit that I have been pleasantly surprised by all things football so far this season. I did not see it coming together this quickly after the shambles of last season.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I am climbing down off the fence to suggest Yes. I readily admit that I have been pleasantly surprised by all things football so far this season. I did not see it coming together this quickly after the shambles of last season.

I'm joining you in jumping off the fence. I can't deny the change has taken me by surprise, and not just the signings

#getbehindhewton

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I'm joining you in jumping off the fence. I can't deny the change has taken me by surprise, and not just the signings

#getbehindhewton
There is a different look so far this season - makes me wonder why our current 4-4-2 formation wasn't employed when we couldn't score in 10 games towards the end of the season. Not jumping off the fence because I don't want to jinx the rest of this season.

Have to admit that some of the new signings highlight just how piss poor that squad was last season and in hindsight not many people could have done much with it.

Hughton Out!

D

Deleted member 2719

No credit where it's due for the start to the season. You wrote him off based on a month last year (we'd been pretty good up to the beginning of March and playing positively, especially at home) but you won't praise him. With comments like this, I do wonder whether some supporters (not just you) actually want the team to win or would rather us lose so they can moan and attack the manager.
Same old, same old finchley.
I didn't write him off in a month he started with momentum from Jones's 2 games and faded fast and panicked with negative tactics. Like I said I have no problem in apologising if wrong to early for that, our Tony has backed him with the budget thou.
As to the team winning of course supporters want that but I prefer to lose games having a go why would I want to watch our team being negative match after match home and away.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Same old, same old finchley.
I didn't write him off in a month he started with momentum from Jones's 2 games and faded fast and panicked with negative tactics. Like I said I have no problem in apologising if wrong to early for that, our Tony has backed him with the budget thou.
As to the team winning of course supporters want that but I prefer to lose games having a go why would I want to watch our team being negative match after match home and away.

I agree. Same old, never suggesting we should sack a manager after four months in charge. I stand by that policy. If you want to follow it, maybe Leeds are a better team for you.

You were writing him off. In various threads you said he should be sacked. Is that not writing him off these days? You give him no credit for a decent start, blame him completely (ignoring the fact we lost Baldock and March from an already limited number of decent attacking players) for the end to the season and then give him no credit for the start we've had to the season (which has involved a lot of attacking football). It seems very harsh to me but everyone is entitled to their opinion.

D

Deleted member 2719

I agree. Same old, never suggesting we should sack a manager after four months in charge. I stand by that policy. If you want to follow it, maybe Leeds are a better team for you.

You were writing him off. In various threads you said he should be sacked. Is that not writing him off these days? You give him no credit for a decent start, blame him completely (ignoring the fact we lost Baldock and March from an already limited number of decent attacking players) for the end to the season and then give him no credit for the start we've had to the season (which has involved a lot of attacking football). It seems very harsh to me but everyone is entitled to their opinion.
I think people in life have to earn respect Hughton has my respect for being a honest manager but I don't yet respect him as a football manager hope he proves me wrong.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
I think people in life have to earn respect Hughton has my respect for being a honest manager but I don't yet respect him as a football manager hope he proves me wrong.

Fair enough. I think, considering what he achieved at Newcastle and Birmingham that it is a very harsh opinion. I hope he proves you massively wrong. The early signs this season are positive.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Is it possible to change one's vote in a poll? Don't need to myself - I voted Yes, keep him - but there must be some of the 55 who voted No who are feeling a bit sheepish now. Is there an escape from embarrassment for them?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here