Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is Harry after the job???

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Only an idiot would believe that of course. As he well knew.

Genius...think you're on your own here.

No, you're right. He's a crook and an idiot as well. Important to get that right.

So to collect from this thread: he's a crook, an idiot, a liar, a moron and I will add a KNOB as well. Think that settles it.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
But generally successful one and also wealthier than most who post on here I would suspect.

So is Katy Price but she's still a c#m slurping idiot... His wealth has no relevance. As for successful, many have done much more with considerably less funds.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
He's such a nob. I remember someone on here years ago talking about the time they met him while he was manager at the skates, and he laughed saying we weren't a proper football club.

I'd really struggle with paying to watch Albion he if ever became manager here. The f*&king dickhead.

100% this. One of the few managerial appointments I would find hard to stomach.

And the idea that he has football 'principles' is laughable.

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
Opinion does seem to be divided, perhaps a poll is in order?

a. Do you dislike 'arry?
b. Do you hate 'arry?
c. Do you %*%*ing hate 'arry?
d. Would you shoot the thieiving, lying, useless, tax-evading, long-ball CJTC?

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I'm hoping we'll be in the Premier League with Gus.

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
most people slating him on here, if it was really thought out, are probably doing it through a form of jealousy.

Yes. I was very jealous of his mutt's tax status. When I tried to employ a cat, two rabbits and a gerbil I got short shrift from the revenue. I could have got away with the minimum wage but it was the expense accounts and company cars that did for me.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
A faginesque fiend. No thank you very much. It's good to have a manager with character, but not if their psyche is an innately luciferous one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here