Votes: 39 52.0%

• Total voters

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Worlds End toilets tomorrow at 6 good for you?

im back on friday night - worlds end sounds great. i once touched a girls breasts in there

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
It rarely happens but must say i have been out on my tod half a dozen times in the last 6 years or so,had some great great nights.I got lashed first and then partied away.nothing wrong with it at all:rolleyes:

Get you're arse out,if you meet a bird tell em you're mates are to pissed in a pub:laugh:

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Ive never been out clubbing on my own (unless im meeting someone in a club).

But I have been left in a club by my mates when I was either too drunk to care that I was on my own, or I had some fine young fillie on the go!

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
It depends where you're headed and for what reason. Also on your confidence.

I used to go up to Fabric on my tod fairly regularly when I lived in the country and had nobody else to go with and there were nights on I really wanted to see. Through those nights I've met some really cool people and made some good friends too. Certainly not something I regret.

However, I'd never turn up at somewhere like Paradox/Creation/Whatever it's called now without a bunch of mates. That would just suck

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Got to love these bounces, there’s a dick trolling :lolol:

In answer to the OP, at my age going clubbing on your own (if you could) is very very sad

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
I saw the thread title and opened it expecting it to be about an obscure news story involving some macabre, weirdo Canadian who enjoys bashing seals on the head.
Long day at work, perhaps I should go to bed.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I used to live so central in Brighton that the town centre pubs were all my 'locals' and I got to know so many people.
I used to go clubbing alone sometimes, but always seemed to know people there, no probs.
When single I used to go out on the pull and it never seemed to happen, working on it too hard I expect. I gave up on that and just decided I would just go out for a good time and my success rate rocketed as a result, was a bonus if I pulled, but it wasn't a priority.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Never enjoyed clubbing. Give me Helter Skelter, Dreamscape, World Dance, Fantazia, Fusion, any day of the week. It was always friendly people, a happier vibe, much better music, just better in every way possible.

Yes, I've done it to see Joris Voorn at The Arch, none of my mates were around so I went.

Top top night and I really didnt want to miss JV. Admittedly, did see some people there I knew, but I didn't spend much of the night with them.

It's what you make of it, but if going to a live gig, it can be pretty easy to lose yourself in the music and you definitely concentrate more on it. It was something I'd do again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here