Is bridcutt likely to be selected tonight?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Hutton is laughable, defending by Scotland for Serbias second is pathetic. Bridcutt would be better off at home watching on the sofa.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Why didnt the keeper come for it?

Ball fom Calwell was laughable

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Hutton is laughable, defending by Scotland for Serbias second is pathetic. Bridcutt would be better off at home watching on the sofa.

He'd certainly be better off waiting for an England call, however unlikely, than playing for this shower of shite.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Not having really watched them since Gazza's goal in Euro 96, I never realised quite how badly Scotland needed him.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Chris Burke on now.....Liam now has a decent player to pass to.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Charley Adam has wasted every free kick, hasn't beaten the first man once......why is he taking them?

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
There was some concern among the Scots about starting a player from the championship. Then they realised he also had league 1 experience.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Scotland look like thry're in the same league as San Marino and the Faroes

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
Did CA cramp his game after he came on ? Certainly wasn't involved as much.
I also noticed that they just dont do short pass's (to him) or little throw in's - i guess they see a man within two yards and think 'oh aye, he'll just loose it, best go long to no-one'
I wonder where that thread from Tartan Army online is, where they all coated LB's inclusion.. Thistle Jam on that Pie at all..?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Strachen and McGhee are on a hiding to nothing with that job.

blueandwhitestripes

Mar 18, 2008
Sussex
Comment from the Hearts board:

ToadKiller Dog, on 26 March 2013 - 09:08 PM, said:
Hanley is only 21 so not going to be hash on him but he should be on the bench learning from Watching the likes of Webster .
Is Paul Dixon injured , one of the few backs who performed under Levein when he got the chance .
GMS would have offered more than Naismith but think he ain't fit . Rhodes looks like a player that needs somebody beside .
A fit Johnny Russell plus the Thumb would add more to the Scotland side .

CMS has been injured and you're right about Rhodes - only really suited to front two.

As for the person asking why we've gone looking at Bridcutt, personally I don't understand why Bridcutt wants anything to do with us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports