is Borient pay on the gate?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Tried to phone our ticketline earlier but after waiting in the queue for an HOUR AND A HALF gave up. Rang Orient, they answered immediately. There will be some POTG.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Tried to phone our ticketline earlier but after waiting in the queue for an HOUR AND A HALF gave up. Rang Orient, they answered immediately. There will be some POTG.

hmm, I dont like the word "some", means having to get up there bloody early :angry:

Blue and White Tiger

Exiled to Exeter
Jul 6, 2010
What is the latest i can buy a ticket from the club shop tomorrow!?

bathseagull

Apr 18, 2004
St. Anmore
I spoke to our ticket office at about 10 this morning - lady said there were nearly a thousand left and logically some of these (but probably not all) would be put on the gate for tomorrow...
She said an announcement would go on the site today.

Mr T

Dec 17, 2010
Just spoke to the Orient ticket office and the guy said there would be plenty on the gate tomorrow!!!

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
2k sales would be good but I expect tis the club shop over estimating or just saying more as per usual.

2k up there would be fantastic.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Excellent news... work in EC1, so just up the road(ish) POTG... that's me going! One of my workmates is an Orient fan so he can show me the easiest route there... sorted.

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks
don't want to throw a spanner in the works but just spoke to our ticket office (after being at Q1 for 32 mins!) and the girl said I couldn't buy a ticket from us for collection at Orient and there would no tickets available at the game. I politely asked her if she was sure to which she replied 'positive'.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Of course their recommendation is to buy from the club. It means you have to give the club a tenner if you don't already have a white membership. :(

dont shoot the messenger duckie

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
don't want to throw a spanner in the works but just spoke to our ticket office (after being at Q1 for 32 mins!) and the girl said I couldn't buy a ticket from us for collection at Orient and there would no tickets available at the game. I politely asked her if she was sure to which she replied 'positive'.

Barry Hearne isn't going to turn away a paying customer all the time he's got a hole in his arse. It's been pay on the day for the last god knows how many seasons so I don't see why tomorrow will be any different.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
they have said this many times,THEY WILL NOT TURN AWAY ANY FANS!!!!!

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

I was at queue position ONE for 30-40 mins too. Is no-one manning the phones??? Ridiculous.

I'm sure Orient know what the situation is - they may not have informed BHAFC. I was told categorically that tickets would be available on the day. You should be able to purchase them with a card at the East Stand ticket office and there also may be some available on the turnstiles.

Firefly

GTAV NSC Crew
Apr 8, 2010
As this is POTG i want make this my first Brighton game.
As a glory seeking newbie what advice can you give me?
How early do I need to arrive to secure a ticket?

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove
As this is POTG i want make this my first Brighton game.
As a glory seeking newbie what advice can you give me?
How early do I need to arrive to secure a ticket?

Start learning the words to our songs. You should be ok, we only have two. GOSBTS and Albion, Albion. :jester:

prawnsarnies

Jan 20, 2010
Spoke to ticket office this afternoon, they have sold 1300 tickets and will be announced lunch time tomorrow if it's pay on the gate, but he did say it probably will be.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
So are they still selling tickets tomorrow morning then?

And if so what time is the ticket office open from?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports