Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is anyone else...

Mar 4, 2008
Burgess Hill!
shitting themselves about todays game? That's all :cry:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
No, it's only a game of football. Life goes on.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Nope. If we fail to win this one, we've got no chance with the rest of the games. Might as well know now if we deserve to stay up.

Mar 4, 2008
Burgess Hill!
Nah, I'll use the loos if I need to, though will likely have a good poop leaving for the game.

Asked for that one really, well done brainbox :thumbsup:

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Of course. But he makes it seem as though he's not gunna' be affected either way...

I must admit I think were are affected by footie more than we care to admit sometimes. I had been a bit down recently for no apparent reason I thought but after our win on tuesday the gloom had lifted. So we better win today

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
No, it's only a game of football. Life goes on.

:clap2:
I completely agree. I will be disappointed if we lose today, but it's hardly the end of the world. It will be a shame to go down, and I don't relish trips to Burton and Aldershot! But football is a game, you win and you lose. Whatever happens today, the fight goes on. For we are Brighton and Hove Albion, through the good times and the bad...

:clap2:
I completely agree. I will be disappointed if we lose today, but it's hardly the end of the world. It will be a shame to go down, and I don't relish trips to Burton and Aldershot! But football is a game, you win and you lose. Whatever happens today, the fight goes on. For we are Brighton and Hove Albion, through the good times and the bad...

you brought a tear to my eye:glare:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
either:
1) we will win, Davies will score

or

2) we will have conceded within the first 5 minutes, and lose.

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
I must admit I think were are affected by footie more than we care to admit sometimes. I had been a bit down recently for no apparent reason I thought but after our win on tuesday the gloom had lifted. So we better win today

Some people, however, prefer to deny how much football affects their life through fear of being unable to deal with the fact that part of their life is partialy dictated by it.

Nothing wrong with football affecting your life, better to admit it than deny it just because you're afraid it'll show your life up as being 'sad'.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I'm looking forward to today, another three points for the blue meanies:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here