Is anybody on here in this crowd?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
I was in my seat in the West Stand. The song hasn't changed.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
In the north, it was the one and only time I got caught against the crush barriers in a crowd surge.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
Guilty! I looked very hard on pause once, and saw myself very clearly. I remember that day very well. Plenty of stick for them as Wolves fans as well!

PFJ

Not the JPF ..splitters !
Jun 22, 2010
The Port of Noddy Holder
Yes I was there .Played Burnley that day .I remember the Argus announcing Slade would be at the Goldstone and advising people to turn up early .I was a massive Slade fan even though it was at a time when they wern't having number 1's anymore. I seem to remember it was mimed and they ran through it about 4 times to get the different angles and crowd shots. I have it on a greatest hits VHS somewhere, but cannot honestly say I have ever seen myself on it despite launching myself in the way of the camera at every oppurtunity.

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
I was definatly in the north stand for this game with a mate from school phill pymn who lived in newtown road

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
I don't recall this at all so no, I can't have been there.. Bloody Alzheimer's possibly...Strange, because I was an East stand regular in those days. I'll ask the old man but he's memory is worse than mine.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Jeez, thanks for reminding me of my age.

I was 14 at the time and there.

I was in the North stand that day. I was 15, which is strange as I always thought you were a good 10 years older than me,
:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports