Votes: 12 13.2%
  • No

Votes: 79 86.8%

• Total voters

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
View attachment 48501

I giggled at some of the 'officers' the student union had , the whole episode reads like a viz cartoon strip , then I realised a lot of these lunatics will end up in positions of power with the ability to enforce ridiculous policies like this , we are often told that certain pc policies are a myth , such as changing the words to Baa Baa black sheep , the attached photo was taken at the nursery at whitemans green in cuckfield which doubles as a tea hut on Saturday mornings for kids football , perhaps whoever made it should also learn how to spell master, perhaps they'll even change the name ' to person of non specific gender or race ' green.

So basically we can't say black anymore? That really is pathetic

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I really like to think that a muslim girl turned up to the party in her normal day to day burka, the union busybody would have a proper sweat on if they saw that coming!

So basically we can't say black anymore? That really is pathetic

What really is pathetic is people don't actually know what the word 'racist' means. How on earth is a sheep with black wool racist? There are actually black sheep and they also have wool!

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Feeling thoroughly embarrassed that the University that I was thrown out of after one and half terms would be sinking even further. Having kicked me out in the late 80's I thought they had made the ultimate mistake, but no... they stoop even lower!

(And FFS... what links the rainbow wig and the inflatable banana? and the sombrero and the feather boa? These are not "costumes", they are just random pairings of cheap sh*t I found in the joke shop!)

Withdeano

Oct 30, 2010
Horsham
View attachment 48501

I giggled at some of the 'officers' the student union had , the whole episode reads like a viz cartoon strip , then I realised a lot of these lunatics will end up in positions of power with the ability to enforce ridiculous policies like this , we are often told that certain pc policies are a myth , such as changing the words to Baa Baa black sheep , the attached photo was taken at the nursery at whitemans green in cuckfield which doubles as a tea hut on Saturday mornings for kids football , perhaps whoever made it should also learn how to spell master, perhaps they'll even change the name ' to person of non specific gender or race ' green.

Sadly you are so, so right. I started doing a teacher training degree in the late 80s. The course content was all rather scary. I knew I had to change course when I attended a lecture entitled Gender in Education and halfway through, the lecturer banged her lecturn and shouted "and it really angers me when a teacher at primary school says 'can I have two boys to help me move this desk?'. It doesn't take a penis to move a desk!" I'm still shocked now....

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Oh come on !!

Where's the innate humour of NSC gone.

It's absolutely bl**ding obvious that a sombrero is racist, and should clearly be jumped on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here