Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Iran – Deal or No Deal

Should the US congress back Obama’s deal with Iran?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
...and when you told me that ISIS was a piddling little group :)

Yes we all make mistakes. Im also allowed to correct them, when I see them ?

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Iranian Embassy Siege, funding international terrorism, abducting Royal navy vessel, Revolutionary State with a Messianic Credo, Obtaining Nukes, threatened to wipe Israel of the face of the world, calls UK Little satan. A modern progressive state that lynches Homos from Cranes.

Yea whats not to like about Iran

You mean like supplying Chemical weapons to one country to use against another? A bit like supplying Saddam’s use of these agents in his war against Iran?

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
...and when you told me that ISIS was a piddling little group :)

Yes we all make mistakes. Im also allowed to correct them, when I see them ?
they are , and the first time they face a half decent army they'll be annihilated.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
they are , and the first time they face a half decent army they'll be annihilated.

Yeah sure.
Fighting on different fronts, against different groups, against two countries, Still in Fallujah and Ramadi which is rather close to Baghdad, and bombed daily by the mightiest air power in the world, along with the British, French, and other air forces.
Which half decent army do you suggest?

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Yeah sure.
Fighting on different fronts, against different groups, against two countries, Still in Fallujah and Ramadi which is rather close to Baghdad, and bombed daily by the mightiest air power in the world, along with the British, French, and other air forces.
Which half decent army do you suggest?
turkish, british or american army would annihilate them, you sound dangerously close to having admiration for them dave.

GlosBHA

Aug 5, 2015
A deal would be a step closer to international peace, whether they do though due to the Zionist pressure though...

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
turkish, british or american army would annihilate them, you sound dangerously close to having admiration for them dave.

No, I dont admire them. They are *****. I fear them, and what they can do to the region.
Turkish Army? Going to fight in Shia Iraq? Not sure about that, whilst I do agree their army is formidable.
British? American? Can you honestly see public opinion allowing that? Thats not going to happen.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
They execute Gays. Ill give you that
It's not that long ago we'd offer them a choice castration or imprisonment, even if they were national heroes.

Gilliver's Travels

Peripatetic
Jul 5, 2003
Brighton Marina Village
What's always entertaining in these 'debates' about nuclear weapons in the middle east is that no-one is ever allowed to mention the fact that one country in the region already.possesses an extensive and ready-to-fire nuclear arsenal. How can this be?

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
I trust Iran as much as I would " My John Thomas in the hands of a lunatic with a pair of scissors " Quote from Blackaddder III

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
What's always entertaining in these 'debates' about nuclear weapons in the middle east is that no-one is ever allowed to mention the fact that one country in the region already.possesses an extensive and ready-to-fire nuclear arsenal. How can this be?
whilst i certainly dont want iran to get them , the hypocrisy of everybody, especially the americans, regarding israel is astounding.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Now and again, we do agree.
I think its beyond astounding. I think its deliberate deception to the world by them. Americans banging on constantly about other countries directing/funding Intl terrorism is laughable as well.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Sure they would - just like they have with the Taliban.
the diffrence is that ISIS , control and try to hold territory and fight set piece battles , whereupon any half decent army would annihilate them , the taliban dont do this , but make no mistake , given the political will i.e if the shackles were taken off in afghanistan,and it were treated as a war rather than an insurgency, and without ridiculous policies like courageous restraint british and american forces would do the same to the taliban, i'd make sure i knew what i was talking about before you start pontificating on subjects like this mate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here