Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ipswich Town vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Gutted i wasn't there to see such a performance. Only caught the last hour of the game online, but what a watch and blimey we worked so impossibly hard that it is one of those occasions in which i start to believe again, just as the team seem to already. Facking beauty!

Your gutted i got to watch injury time! But I'm sure we were ace!

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
The only downside is I wish I'd gone! Fantastic result - top of the league and three points clear!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
What a win, happy days

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
God *uck me please and thank you very much.....s*it and I mean f*ck... and like Yey and stuff . But Fu*k and seriously - that was a stunning away day - we deserved to win - like a lot and we did! And like *uck We're really quite decent and good and that sort of thing.....Fuc*ing Yey Yey YEY yey!!!!!!!!GOOD.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Bloody hell. How Ipswich scored 2 I don't know. Very soft penalty. We were very, very good.

Happy, happy days

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
What a fantastic result and sounded thoroughly deserved. I wasn't sure about Rosenior on the wing but once again Hughton got it spot on.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
What a cracking game of football that was! So glad there was a stream today.

What's the betting we're still not the featured game on the Football League show though :lolol: Would be a travesty if we're not.

The team is starting to really click now.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Bloody hell, and Elvis yet to play whilst Murphy and March were stuck on the bench.

LuaLua will get suspended soon for 5 yellows but the beauty of it, is that we have cover now with any of the above.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Just can't pick a MoM I just keep adding players to my list of who all deserve it!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here