Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ipswich fans in hissy fit over losing Kuszczak race - to Brighton FFS!

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Enlighten me as to when Brighton was given City status then you tool.

History will reveal that Brighton were awarded City status at the turn of the millennium & Croydon were runners up! What the f*** has that got to do with the forward thinking Championship team signing a keeper with Champions League experience?

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Agreed. Ipswich are well supported, but we're not some joke.

Our average home attendance *last* season was 2,000 higher than theirs - and it will be considerably more next season. We also have a fantastic new stadium - and yet they think we are some joke of a small club.

I have read some rubbish from other team's fans in my time, but my God, Ipswich are on drugs.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Villa. Swansea. Norwich. WBA. Did Paul Jewell ever figure in the bookmakers odds? Did he f***!

eagleseatseagulls

Sep 5, 2005
SE25
Woooooooh! touchy subject, so you're a so called 'city', still makes you a smaller club then Ipswich i'm afaid.

Kuch'cack' btw is not a patch on Speroni and you know it.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Woooooooh! touchy subject, so you're a so called 'city', still makes you a smaller club then Ipswich i'm afaid.

One dullards opinion does not make it fact. Also you seem to have confused us with a forum that gives a f***. Your comments and opinion are now null and void and completely worthless.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada

Can't wait to walk over you lot, early Xmas present for us all.. That is, presuming you don't burn yourselves to the ground beforehand.

2683353323-26042010212515.jpg

Eric_Cantona_kung-fu_kick.jpg

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Our average home attendance *last* season was 2,000 higher than theirs - and it will be considerably more next season. We also have a fantastic new stadium - and yet they think we are some joke of a small club.

I have read some rubbish from other team's fans in my time, but my God, Ipswich are on drugs.
Ok, I didn't even know their attendance last season but I generally think of them as being a well supported club. I suppose that shows just how well we are doing.

Anyway they can all f*** off. :)

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
i believe you can consider yourself enlightened

Informed, it has been informed. That little scrote will never be enlightened.

Great comedy value from the thick twat though.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
So, the fact that Brighton and Hove is a city makes us smaller than Ipswich? Not sure I follow your logic there.
Like, I could see how you'd say it doesn't matter, it doesn't make us bigger, they are still bigger, but that is the thing that makes us smaller??

Of course Spinelli is so much better, we can't compare our players to Palace's because everyone knows they are all amazing and worth a million billion pounds, they have the best players in every position and the best manager, also their board is all brazillioinaires, they only finshed 17th as a joke etc etc. We've all read Palace fans posts on here, this isn't news.

eagleseatseagulls

Sep 5, 2005
SE25
You THICK, f***ing ****. Go and f*** off back to that dirty shithole of a TOWN. Even by Palace standards your a braindead scumbag! And that's saying something! Twat!

Calm down mate you wanna take your meds before posting in future me thinks! If you weren't so thick you'd realise Croydon is not our only catchment area, it's only one of many boroughs surrounding Selhurst Park.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here