Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ipswich fan looking for parking advise

The easiest way, which doesn't involve parking up in a different town and catching a train, is to ring the Albion ticket office and book a parking space in the Bridge carpark right next to the stadium. Why make things more complicated than necessary!
Because parking in Lewes and getting the train in is cheaper, easier and quicker than using the Bridge car park. At least that's the decision I've taken for every game since the stadium opened.

The only thing that you need to do to guarantee a good experience is to find refreshments at the stadium post-match to allow the queue for the train to calm down.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
you could try Hove,Worthing,or even Eastbourne and Surry is always empty at this time of year

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Because parking in Lewes and getting the train in is cheaper, easier and quicker than using the Bridge car park. At least that's the decision I've taken for every game since the stadium opened.

The only thing that you need to do to guarantee a good experience is to find refreshments at the stadium post-match to allow the queue for the train to calm down.
What sort of a time do you need to find a space in Lewes before the match? I've don't it a couple of times this year but had to walk a long way from the station. The bridge was quicker IMO.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
What sort of a time do you need to find a space in Lewes before the match? I've don't it a couple of times this year but had to walk a long way from the station. The bridge was quicker IMO.

No problem parking around 1.45/2pm for a 3pm KO. Even easier parking for evening KOs but the trains are less frequent and a lot busier than they are on a Saturday. Several car parks within a 10 min walk. The station car park is obviously very convenient, but expensive compared to most of the others.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Is Maderia Drive free parking in the evening if so park there and jump on a 25 best of both worlds easy access to the game and plenty of bars with main road in and out of Brighton.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here