Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ipswich Crowd looking decent

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Ive just counted all the available seats left on the ticket site and theres only 1114 available

That would translate to the largest 'tickets sold' of the season :clap::banana::albion2::banana::clap:

Good stuff. It does look really full, only a few singles available in most blocks. The cat 'C' designation (eg £25 for North) has no doubt helped. My only fear is the difficulty in getting down from Londoon will put some STH off.

Should be 28k tickets sold.

PG

ArnoldLayne

Jan 19, 2015
Thanks to Brighton as well for accomodating our request to move the game when the fixtures came out in June.

Last edited:

reigate

Nov 10, 2005
Good stuff. It does look really full, only a few singles available in most blocks. The cat 'C' designation (eg £25 for North) has no doubt helped. My only fear is the difficulty in getting down from Londoon will put some STH off.

PG

I have a ST but can't make it as away for xmas. I have left it with a mate to hopefully sell ..........

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Just bought one of the few left in the North, couldn't get 2 together with my GF, so going solo, always been able to get 2 together somewhere in the North before now, so should be rammed

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Just bought one of the few left in the North, couldn't get 2 together with my GF, so going solo, always been able to get 2 together somewhere in the North before now, so should be rammed

There did seem to be a few where there were seats directly in front and behind of each other. Might be too late for me to be pointing this out now though...

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
There did seem to be a few where there were seats directly in front and behind of each other. Might be too late for me to be pointing this out now though...

Yeah saw those, but she said I might as well go on my own if that was all we could get !! She's got 3 episodes of the Affair to catch up on so she's not too bothered !!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Here are two decent looking ladies.

article-1362908-0D76CADF000005DC-807_306x636.jpg

Y and N

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013

PG

Being a bit sad, just done a quick count. About 775 tickets as yet unsold, so surely easily the best total so far this season, as far as sold tickets is concerned. Now lets hope that they all turn up. Should hopefully be a cracking atmosphere -the team is going to need us tonight, to get them over the line, and on Friday. Going by an earlier count, there must have been about 400 sold today and presumably more just before the kick-off.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Yeah saw those, but she said I might as well go on my own if that was all we could get !! She's got 3 episodes of the Affair to catch up on so she's not too bothered !!
Just stand up the back, none of us are in our own seats

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here