Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ipswich Coach - 1st October £15 Adult £10 under 18

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Hi, Mid Sussex seagulls are looking into running a coach for the Ipswich game.

Prices will be a very reasonable £15 return and £10 for under 18's. If you have friends who want to come and may not be members of the club, that will not be a problem. The more the merrier but we will need firm commitment in the next week or so to let the coach company know the score.

We are currently picking up in Burgess Hill (9:30) and Haywards Heath(9:45). We can pick up in Hassocks if there is any interest.

Please email MIDSUSSEXGULLS@AOL.COM if you wish to book

cheers

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Can't make this Buz-man but can i just commend u on brilliant pricing. Keep it this low and loads will use coaches. Great work. And the Rev of course :moo:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Might have been tempted until I saw what time you are leaving:)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Sorry matey but training it

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Can't make this Buz-man but can i just commend u on brilliant pricing. Keep it this low and loads will use coaches. Great work. And the Rev of course :moo:

Cheers Sheebs. We are running this coach at cost but we need a certain number to make it cost affective. We can't run at a loss.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Has anyone bought their ticket yet? Do you know if they are numbered or general seating as at Brizzle City? Ta in advance

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Might have been tempted until I saw what time you are leaving:)

Too early or too late? :drink: (and we are going from your home town)

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Too early or too late? :drink: (and we are going from your home town)

Too early for my liking. Better being early than late I suppose! Where is the pick up in HH just out of interest?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Too early for my liking. Better being early than late I suppose! Where is the pick up in HH just out of interest?

Broadway. It was just outside Savannah but we will probably have to move to outside The Star due to the saturday morning market.

We will have a beer or 3 as soon as we hit Ipswich.

Ned

Real Northern Monkey
Jul 16, 2003
At Home
What's the cost of the Costa Express for this game? £40? Makes this look a bargain.

A wildly innacurate guess. It's £29. How many people do you need to break even Blackadder?

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
Hi, Mid Sussex seagulls are looking into running a coach for the Ipswich game.

Prices will be a very reasonable £15 return and £10 for under 18's. If you have friends who want to come and may not be members of the club, that will not be a problem. The more the merrier but we will need firm commitment in the next week or so to let the coach company know the score.

We are currently picking up in Burgess Hill (9:30) and Haywards Heath(9:45). We can pick up in Hassocks if there is any interest.

Please email MIDSUSSEXGULLS@AOL.COM if you wish to book

cheers

Slabs of strongbow allowed?

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
dont think youre allowed to drink on coaches are you? thats a good time to leave means you can get to the pub for a few and an amazing price . might try this . one important point though , will it have a toilet ? beers and a coach journey with no toilet is a nightmare

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
dont think youre allowed to drink on coaches are you? thats a good time to leave means you can get to the pub for a few and an amazing price . might try this . one important point though , will it have a toilet ? beers and a coach journey with no toilet is a nightmare

Cant be dealing with dry coaches, nothing worse than sobering up coming home with no booze.:nono:

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Sent you a message on facebook - if your running it Liz and I will join you for this one!!

How many you got confirmed so far, as if you dont run it will go by train........

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
In answer to questions posed above. We really need over 40 to make it worthwhile (We cant really afford to run at a loss).

We do have a toilet on board. We can go up to a 77 seater if demand calls for it.

I can confirm that there is NO ALCOHOL allowed on the coaches. Not our rules, if anyone is caught drinking, the committee (which I am one of) would be held responsible. We really can't muck up the coaches for our members for our home games. We should be in Ipswich in time for a good couple of hours in the pub (for those that like a drink)

This is our first "toe in the water" regarding aways, this season. We ran a couple last season. If successful, we will definitely be running more.

I see that some NSCers have already emailed interest since last night. This is all good stuff. First come, first served. We will email confirmation of bookings back.

Cheers

John (Treasurer)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here