Think I might be going to this one.

Come with me Bladders image.jpg spare seats in our car going up

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Will be my first away game since Brum. Reading is on the telly and Loftus Road has rubbish sight lines. Getting to Ipswich is about half the journey time to the Amex for me and Portman Road is a nice ground. Win/win. Can't wait!

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Always a great away day and a cracking atmosphere. Prices are expensive but not often you get a side on view away from home.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Going to this despite the price. You only live once etc etc etc.....

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I'm guessing reading isn't your strong suit. Those prices were for the Seagulls Travel coach. Look at the games further down - do you really think Donny is going to be £38!?

On your other point, you're probably going to get a kicking.

Hardly a guess in this case. :dunce: Poor show.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Come with me Bladders View attachment 46458 spare seats in our car going up

Cheers for the offer T :cheers: but if I do go I'll have my boy and the old man with me, plus I think its going to be a last minute decision on this one as I'm also going to Wembley the next day for the NFL Steelers vs Vikings match.

If I end up going on my own though I'll let you know. :thumbsup:

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Cheers for the offer T :cheers: but if I do go I'll have my boy and the old man with me, plus I think its going to be a last minute decision on this one as I'm also going to Wembley the next day for the NFL Steelers vs Vikings match.

If I end up going on my own though I'll let you know. :thumbsup:
Ok mate PM nearer the time at the moment it's my son and dad as well and got a 7 seater

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Portman Road is one of my more 'local' away days and generally enjoyable albeit they do take the proverbial with ticket prices, especially with such crap seats. Mind you it was 3-0 to the good guys last year and witnessed that Vicente wonder goal the season before.

Sadly this one clashes with Joe Bonamassa at the Brighton Centre, so am trying to work out if a dash on the final whistle from Ipswich to Brighton is really possible or fraught with potential disaster. Think I'll opt for a relaxing trip to see JB rather than the footie. Pity.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I'm going, never been to Ipswich before, always had something else on. Travelling on Bluesaway coach for it as always. Looking forward to it. But I've signed up to do a charity dragon boat race at the marina the following day so that should be interesting with a hangover

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here