Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ipod classic

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I bought a 160g classic nearly 6 yeards ago. And was a big purchase for me (on the same level as a new phone) but not out of necessity so a truly extravagant purchase)).

I enjoyed it for a while but stopped using it, in the last year I've rediscovered it due to a change in job role and no longer within earshot of the shop floor radio so it's a life saver for me. I've got the best part of 300 albums and god knows how many podcasts on it and I've still got about 50% capacity left.

On a sidenote I had my music on shuffle on Thursday and was contentedly working on my machine as I do and needed a break from my headphones so removed them for a minute and could still hear "psycho killer" from Talking heads" playing. I had a minute and wiggles my fingers in my ears thinking I'd had it on too long or I was going mad but the radio was playing the same exact song at exactly the same time and part of what I was listening to!!!

How freaky is that???? Nearly 7k songs and they married perfectly������

smillie's garden

Am I evil?
Aug 11, 2003
On a sidenote I had my music on shuffle on Thursday and was contentedly working on my machine as I do and needed a break from my headphones so removed them for a minute and could still hear "psycho killer" from Talking heads" playing. I had a minute and wiggles my fingers in my ears thinking I'd had it on too long or I was going mad but the radio was playing the same exact song at exactly the same time and part of what I was listening to!!!

How freaky is that???? Nearly 7k songs and they married perfectly������

Some unhinged individual might take that as a sign. I'm glad you didn't given the song title. You didn't right?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Out soon but bagged myself an Apple Watch.
291ns4h.jpg

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Just bought a second hand 160gb 7th generation IPod as my 32 gb classic was full. Shocked to see the new ones that are left are going for over £300

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here