Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

iPhone OS9

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Seems grand to me. No problems at all. The multi-tasking is great, as can watch a noddy video whilst answering email.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
My Irish work colleague moved from iPhone to Samsung two weeks ago and they described the phone as one of the

"most hated pieces of shite they have ever been sold"

They since have returned the phone to the Vodafone shop and have asked for an iPhone 6!

I love my Samsung Galaxy - I utterly detest my partners iPhone - a bigger pile of shit phone, IOS and music 'management' package I've never encountered during 25 years in IT !!!! Thankfully she claims to have seen the light and will be switching to Android when her contract expires.

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
I'm currently running IOS 9.1 seems fine, but the albion app won't work as it needs an update

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Sorry to take so long replying, just home from Wolves. It's a modest iPhone 4S

The other curious thing is that prior to the upgrade I was out of memory, and when I checked the Mail memory was 1.1 GB. Now I have 2GB of memory free and Mail has gone down to 78MB.

Battery life on the 4S has pretty much always been rather bad, not sure IOS 9 will run all the functions completely on phones older than the iPhone 5.

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
I downloaded it on both the iPhone 6 plus and the iPad and apart from some initial problems (not helped by Virgin switching off my broadband for some unaccountable reason for a couple of hours or so) it "seems" to be working ok ish

ringmerseagulltoo

Feb 16, 2012
I guess it's another trip to the Applestore. It was fully charged overnight but fully discharged in 3.5 hours having only checked for emails twice. I imagine there is something running in the background which I haven't found.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here