iPhone apps

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

matthew

Sep 20, 2009
Ovingdean, United Kingdom
Recently got an iPhone and just wondering if anyone knows of any good/fun apps which will be worth downloading (free or paid)

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
Red Laser - a bar code scanner. Mrs Fef and I liked the look of an electrical appliance in Comet costing £150. I scanned the bar code, and the app told me it was fifty quid cheaper in Argos. What a result!

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
RedLaser

Scans barcodes on products, and it comes up with the cheapest prices on the market. Best App imo.

BHAMAN

Dec 25, 2010
Shoreham
Morfo is a lot of fun. It's quite freaky making animated 3D images of you friends and even works with pets. There's a paid version but IMHO the freebie is good enough.
ENJOY!

GYM

Jan 4, 2010
Leeds
If you enjoy pizza express their app is usefull. Also Hanging with friends.

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
there's an app where you can scan a bar code using a redlaser and see if it's cheaper elsewhere (a bit like using google). not sure what it's called though.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
is there one that will let me toggle the 3g on /off for the front screen rather than navigate through the menus each time to save battery life ?

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Although not strictly an app, catch up tv is a good'un
Open safari and Google it, then add it to the homepage. You can watch any of the freeview channels plus a few more!
I had at one time a f***ing amazing app which I accidentally deleted and for the life of me cant find again. You could scan barcodes and it would tell you the best place to buy the item, I just CAN'T remember what it was called!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports