iPhone 5

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
bit.ly/MyKV5i

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Not quite as revolutionary as the 4 when it came out but some excellent features. Will be looking for one when my contract is up. My sale of my 4 will help finance my 5.

martyn20

Unwell but still smiling
Aug 4, 2012
Burgess Hill
A strange series of events means that on the day the iPhone 5 comes out I am getting a used iPhone 3g having given my iPhone 4 to a relative, in an aborted attempt to try Android again, I am just looking forward to using a proper phone again.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Is the finger print scanning a lie? :down:

They are in talks to buy Authentec who do fingerprint stuff so it could be in the new phone.

I just think there is too much emphasis on some rather mundane detail that Apple would not get bogged down in.

Lol that is horrific. Best hope its a fake or the apple fan boys are gonna go nuts at the lack of innovation.

Slighly bigger screen....wooo
Slightly thinner....wooo
Unibody construction....lumia ripoff
Lighter....feels cheap
New connection....update all accessories, or find some tacky adapter...faster with usb3...well thats new! Lol
Software "enhancements"...stuff i expected in v1
Fingerprint scanner....well thats new.
New sim...annoyance to move and easy to lose

It cant be real...that would be shocking.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Lol that is horrific. Best hope its a fake or the apple fan boys are gonna go nuts at the innovation.

corrected, the true fanbois will love it no matter what. they will fall back on a few software enhancements in iOS and the super new faster processor (which is never used except in a few games, and drains the batteries in an hour).

joking aside, with the news of EE's 4G are there any realisitc rumours on whether Apple will be supporting whats on offer? because i read that the new Nokia with Windows whatever will be, which makes it interesting.

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
Umm.. isn't it going to be called just the 'Iphone' not 'Iphone 5'..?

If so, then fake.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Completely fake!

As Bozza says, way too much emphasis on the minutiae of the specs.

Apple's promos bang on about a big idea, usually have Jony Ive talking about building things from the ground up, and how excited the software and hardware engineering team at Apple are.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Lol that is horrific. Best hope its a fake or the apple fan boys are gonna go nuts at the lack of innovation.

Slighly bigger screen....wooo
Slightly thinner....wooo
Unibody construction....lumia ripoff
Lighter....feels cheap
New connection....update all accessories, or find some tacky adapter...faster with usb3...well thats new! Lol
Software "enhancements"...stuff i expected in v1
Fingerprint scanner....well thats new.
New sim...annoyance to move and easy to lose

It cant be real...that would be shocking.

Can you please list the hardware innovations present in the Samsung Galaxy S3 please.

Weretheweststand

Unregistered User
Aug 23, 2011
Hailsham
Umm.. isn't it going to be called just the 'Iphone' not 'Iphone 5'..?

If so, then fake.

iphone-5-its-almost-here.jpg

As you can see in this poster, which was officially released by Apple to advertise the announcement, the shadow of the 12 is a 5, hinting that the announcement for the new phone is tomorrow and that it is going to be called the iPhone 5

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
It's a phone. If it makes and receives calls, and texts, it does the job. The fact that it comes with all the bells and whistles I've no doubt is great, but I for one am not going to mess myself with excitement.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Definitely won't be getting the iPhone 5. Not because I hate Apple - quite the opposite. I'm still on iPhone 4 and it does everything I want to use it for perfectly well, so just no need to change .

Comedy Steve

We're f'ing brilliant
Oct 20, 2003
BN6
Definitely won't be getting the iPhone 5. Not because I hate Apple - quite the opposite. I'm still on iPhone 4 and it does everything I want to use it for perfectly well, so just no need to change .

Same here. I have numerous devices and car mounts (3!) that fit the iPhone 4 so the overhaul won't be worth it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here