Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

iOS streaming app (get it before Apple pull it)

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Thanks Bozza,the missus is well pleased.Got android myself.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
One warning: don't search for xxx whatever you do.

i did by mistake and I lost a large part of my day.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I've been wanting to find a way of watching Polish TV for a while as I'm learning the language. Thanks, Bozza.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
When you tap on the app and It comes up "sign up" should I do this? I know I can still steam t.v anyway but does signing up have any advantages?

I think you can save/favourite your streams which, presumably, would work across different devices. Probably not much more than that.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
I think you can save/favourite your streams which, presumably, would work across different devices. Probably not much more than that.

O.k thanks fella. This is great for me as I don't have sky and can now watch it on my I pad. My iphone using colleagues were equally happy after I told them about the app :)

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
mind blowing that this is available. surely will be stopped soon!

Yes and no.

Yes: Apple will withdraw the app from the app store, meaning people will not be able to download it any more. If it's on your device, it will stay there.

No: Once running the app, the streams are not dependent upon Apple, they route directly via the internet so as long as people keep providing the streams then the app will keep working.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here