Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

IOS 10 are we impressed?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
After my wife dropped my 6+ and broke the screen (twice by her/once by me) I've given up and gone back to a Samsung Galaxy Edge S7. Not as good as the iPhone but massively more robust and therefore economical.
All phone manufacturers put out upgrades before they're ready. I never download them until after the upgrade has been upgraded.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
After my wife dropped my 6+ and broke the screen (twice by her/once by me) I've given up and gone back to a Samsung Galaxy Edge S7. Not as good as the iPhone but massively more robust and therefore economical.
All phone manufacturers put out upgrades before they're ready. I never download them until after the upgrade has been upgraded.

I have a note 4 as well as an iPhone 6s+. I use the iPhone for work as the battery life is so much better. I also think iPhones are easier to use.

D

Deleted member 22389

Using the good old blackberry q10 here, keypad and touchscreen. Great phone. I can still use some apps designed for android as well. I can also take out the battery if I like. I know not many people have BlackBerry these days, but they are still very good phones. One last thing, it has a real radio, great for listening to phone in as I cycle back.

Last edited by a moderator:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I have a note 4 as well as an iPhone 6s+. I use the iPhone for work as the battery life is so much better. I also think iPhones are easier to use.

Indeed. I too much prefer the iPhone. If they ever wake up to the real world and learn to give a damn about their customers (in produce a plastic screen to replace the glass one) I'll be back like a shot. I've tried a range of screen protectors but none seem to work well enough!

biddles911

May 12, 2014
Indeed. I too much prefer the iPhone. If they ever wake up to the real world and learn to give a damn about their customers (in produce a plastic screen to replace the glass one) I'll be back like a shot. I've tried a range of screen protectors but none seem to work well enough!

Should try an Otterbox case together with one of the glass screen protectors on the market. Used one for several years and found them very effective...... think you'd have to try quite hard to damage the phone significantly!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Still on ios9 here.

Not received a prompt on iPhone or iPad to download update :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here