Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] Inventions

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Sky+

Live pause ? No more videotapes ? Series Link ? Oh come to PAPA. An absolute gamechanger.

More recently, Chromebook. I will never have a Windows OS again.

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Pleased that it is not just me that wonders that the "youth of today" (that means you Potting girls!) are happy to have around a grands worth of iPhone on display whereas daddy puts his 200 quid ("it does what I want it to do" - that really winds them up") Moto G7 hidden in the inside zip pocket of his thick coat so as even he has trouble locating and getting it out when it rings!

..Back to thread. Left handed screwdriver, sky hooks or a long weight for me :)

Ha ha and the phoenix girls! Keep insisting i get a new phone. The on line banking app.

The Brighton Bear

Come on Kylie, get a grip
May 3, 2010
Rottingdean
air conditioned shoes.jpg

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Beard trimmer that vacuums the hair straight from the face into a little chamber that detaches and is easy to empty. It’s brilliant. Not one hair to clean up from the sink. It’s a joy.

GREASED WEASEL

Dec 10, 2017
Of all the wonderful things created by man/woman/other , what's your all time greatest invention that's improved your life and you now wouldn't be without it .

Mine are obviously cascade swivel clips , which enable me to launch out a three hook baited clipped down rig with streamlined ease , but it's not all about me , what's yours .

Baiting needle

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
The Heat Seeking Bedpan.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I think I'd have to go for that marvelous Amex invention, the top less bottle, saves me hours every year in screwing and unscrewing the lid.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here