Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Interviews for the new Boss

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
TB & PB sitting in Spoons in Burgess Hill looked as if they were waiting for somebody think they got the names mixed up they wanted to meet Chris Martin but may have arranged to meet Tim Martin.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
i don't understand why we don't know more - mash barn has a large population not leaving the estate each day, so surely someone could take some photos and sell them........(then buy a 1/16th of weed).

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Just got back from town. Just seen Robbie Di-matteo showing a group of Swiss/Italian students around. He was trying to keep a low profile so I purely gave him a knowing wink.
Also I saw Steve Claridge busking opposite the mash tun, an absolute cracking rendition of my old mans a dustman was served up to the adoring throngs.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
i don't understand why we don't know more - mash barn has a large population not leaving the estate each day, so surely someone could take some photos and sell them........(then buy a 1/16th of weed).

They are probably using the secret underground entrance.

Richard Tiltmans Shin Pad

Rustingtons' Mr Guiness
Jan 10, 2012
North Stand, Row Q

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
The winners of Britains Got Talent will be in the seat so got to wait for the voting to finish.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here