Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Interview with Michel Kuipers

WarrenLucyCTFC

Jul 22, 2012
Afternoon (just!) Albion fans,

The other week, I managed to have a chat with Michel, an Albion and Crawley legend, about his career!

Thought it would only be right if I shared it with you guys after his decade of service!

The Goalmouth Scramble: Interview with Michel Kuipers

Safe journey down to the Broadfield tonight... hope you go home disappointed though! :thumbsup:

Also, interviewing Gus Poyet tonight and possibly Craig Noone so will post them when I type the interviews up in the next day or two.

Regards,

Warren

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Thanks for the link mate

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
On the topic by the way, how was Kuips' Testimonial? Unfortunately I couldn't make it.

Boring game to be honest, but a nice occasion. The highlights were Michel's save in the first 15 minutes and seeing the Stadium midway through expansion!

WarrenLucyCTFC

Jul 22, 2012
Conducted an interview with Gus tonight... got to say, you guys have got a really nice bloke as a manager... I'll put it on my blog and post it on here tomorrow at some point.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Conducted an interview with Gus tonight... got to say, you guys have got a really nice bloke as a manager... I'll put it on my blog and post it on here tomorrow at some point.

looking forward to it!

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Thanks for the link mate. Michel Kuipers is quite simply a bloody legend down here. But then I guess you knew that.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Possibly! Unfortunately, my Spanish is not so good... I'd tend to agree that it could have been De nada rather than Denara so I'll just edit it!

It's not a problem, the usual response from a Spanish speaking person to 'gracias' is 'de nada', it's sort of like saying, no worries.

You learn something new every day eh

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here