Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Interview with Barcelona journalist who tips Oscar for Nou Camp job and Brighton for PL

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Wasn't it Bruno Alemany who first linked Oscar with us?

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
So when all the journos ask if he wants to manage Barca one day and he says yes, will this forum go into meltdown from the sensitive needy souls ?

The only sensitive needy souls on here are the ones who just can't seem to get over the fact Gus has gone.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Thanks for posting. Good read.

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Interview with Barcelona journalist who tips Oscar for Nou Camp job and Brigh...

Fantastic read, thanks for posting.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Nice to read an article from someone who is not just speculating but with inside knowledge and history of the man.
He looks to be a quiet achiever who can get results, what a breath of fresh air after the Uruguayan.
I think Gus had reached 'the ceiling', he had taken us as far as his ability and temperament would allow and now we have the next step in the clubs development and evolution.
Much like Darwin's theory, items that are found to be no longer required are discarded and replaced by ones that are, like hands evolving to wings on birds.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
BLM94dwCQAM-mfS.jpg:medium

:love:

She's "TASTY,TASTY...VERY VERY TASTY....

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
The journalists in this country could take a leaf out of her book.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Thanks Walt. Getting a bit of a reputation as trusted journo there sir! :)

Albion in the north

Jul 13, 2012
Ooop North
So when all the journos ask if he wants to manage Barca one day and he says yes, will this forum go into meltdown from the sensitive needy souls ?

But he wouldn't just say yes. He would probably say something along the lines of "every manager would love to manage Barcelona but I am with Brighton right now and it is them I am concentrating on" or " It would be disrespectful to Brighton to associate myself with another club".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here