Internet help

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
My internet keeps disconnecting when ever the phone rings, and I have to restart the router, then restart the PC/360 and it will usually work.

I was told it was a problem with a adsl filter, how do I no which one :annoyed:

Sometimes when I turn my pc on it won't work either, even though the local area connection is connected!!!

Can anyone help

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
My internet keeps disconnecting when ever the phone rings, and I have to restart the router, then restart the PC/360 and it will usually work.

I was told it was a problem with a adsl filter, how do I no which one :annoyed:

Sometimes when I turn my pc on it won't work either, even though the local area connection is connected!!!

Can anyone help

Have you contacted your phone / internet provider?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
What adsl filters do you have ? I only have one phone socket downstairs but have one filter for Sky plugged into another (double) filter for the phone line which then plugs into a small box which joins up with the modem , this all is then plugged in to the phone socket. If you are a BT customer call them on 0800 800151 (repairs) and ask them to check the line just in case there is a fault in the equipment between the exchange and/or street cabinet. If they tell you everything is testing ok you will need to change all the adsl filters which will be simpler than checking each one in turn as one or more could be faulty.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports