Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Interesting

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Seems strange that. The free most be someone under 23 or whatever it is. Otherwise it wouldn't be any kind of bargaining tool.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Seems strange that. The free most be someone under 23 or whatever it is. Otherwise it wouldn't be any kind of bargaining tool.
I had a look at the Liverpool squad and who they might want to let go and who we may want.

Kelleherer we’ve been linked with a lot recently but Klopp has said he doesn’t want him to go,

Stefan Bajčetić or Curtis Jones would be perfect for us. They would really kick on under RDZ.

Could Joe Gomez be an option? We’ve been interested before and we need to strengthen at the back.

Littlemo

Aug 25, 2022
I’ve seen people mention Oxlade-Chamberlain online. I hope not tbh, don’t rate him at all. These comments normally come back to bite me though, he’ll probably turn up and be outstanding 🤣

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Thing is, someone like Ox or even Milner can't be included in any deal. Unless it's lost in translation and means Liverpool are signing Mac with one contracted player involved in a swap plus Brighton are signing Milner.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
I’ve seen people mention Oxlade-Chamberlain online. I hope not tbh, don’t rate him at all. These comments normally come back to bite me though, he’ll probably turn up and be outstanding 🤣
a fit Ox would be a great player, but thats quite a sketchy criteria. we have done wonders with Welbeck though. would prefer to Milner to be honest.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
My Liverpool source says it’s Kelleherer which makes sense he says he’s not happy and wants to leave for first team football.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
My Liverpool source says it’s Kelleherer which makes sense he says he’s not happy and wants to leave for first team football.
Most likely I think with us selling Bob.
Lots of wheeling and dealing this summer.
Will need to be a keeper open to challenging Jason Steele though as I expect Roberto will feel loyal to Jason.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Fellow money ballers Brentford been linked to him to replace Raya so it makes sense. Valued at £20million plus.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Argentine sports news according to a very good Argentinian friend here in Tenerife has today quoted the following.
Liverpool is the favoured English Prem side by many Argentinians, so it is only right one of their world cup stars goes to the club.
An almost sealed deal for 60million GDP is agreed with certain other payments believed at 2.5m per time.
This deal will include the security of 2 players ( unnamed) from Liverpool to Brighton One of these is a free transfer the other is likely to be a part of the deal as in contract

Surprised Sanchez hasn't been suspended given he appears to have downed tools, Kelleher would be a perfect fit.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Most likely I think with us selling Bob.
Lots of wheeling and dealing this summer.
Will need to be a keeper open to challenging Jason Steele though as I expect Roberto will feel loyal to Jason.
I can’t see that Steele will go back to No.2 Kelleherer will sign as the first team keeper. No point switching benches from Liverpool to Brighton.

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
The other player in question is Van Dyke. If we don't get Colwill then apparently he's coming to us!
dick van dyke open bar GIF

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Please please please NOT Robertson (sorry Ben’s Grandad RIP)

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Can anyone list the player swaps (or player +cash) that we have had in the whole of the Albion's history ?

Because AFAIK, outside of message boards, these are rarer than the infamous 'Pay to play' contracts :lolol:

BluesRockDJ

Jan 24, 2020
I thought our Mac wanted Champions League football , not competing with us in the Europa League ? $$$$$$ talk I suppose !

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
Jul 6, 2011
Argentine sports news according to a very good Argentinian friend here in Tenerife has today quoted the following.
Liverpool is the favoured English Prem side by many Argentinians, so it is only right one of their world cup stars goes to the club.
An almost sealed deal for 60million GDP is agreed with certain other payments believed at 2.5m per time.
This deal will include the security of 2 players ( unnamed) from Liverpool to Brighton One of these is a free transfer the other is likely to be a part of the deal as in contract.
GDP? Seems legit

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Please not Kelleher. I saw him on TV against Saints and he's shite. (Never sure if shitehouse is good or bad, but we know where we are with shite).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here