Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Interesting tweet from our Academy recruitment manager tonight

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
I bet Kane is packing his bags already.

He can't wait to be told how crap he is by a bunch of people who wouldn't be happy if we were 10 points clear at the top of the table.

We are in the bottom 4 with probably the worst team assembled since we have been at the Amex so fans have a right to vent something, if we were top 90% would be happy. Even Sami can see the problems whether he gets a chance to correct them is the question

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
If we want a young striker who is reasonably tall, struggling to get much time on the pitch due to more senior strikers and his team are out of the cup & not in Europe, then step forward James Wilson from Manchester United.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It must be so difficult for you being a super duper uber fan.

There would appear to be two different sorts of NSC poster.

The super duper uber fan.

&

Those absolutely desperate to be the first to feverishly slag off the entire club.
From an England international to the Chief Exec.

Now that critical discussion has been replaced by a witch burning hang'um high, mob.
One that's so keen to be the first to pronounce the club dead after a loss, they don't have enough time to undo their trousers.
You'll have to forgive me for having a knee jerk reaction the other way.

If that makes me a super duper uber fan, then so be it.
From my perspective it's a 1000 times preferable to the perverse enjoyment of seeing the club I love, support, fund, 'fail'.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Just seems like a throwaway comment to me, with no real purpose behind it. I guess it's one of the many downsides of the 'social media' stuff, it can encourage us to look for hidden meaning when there more than likely isn't any.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Merely an academy scout illustrating with H.Kane, given his performance, that the Prem League gives little opportunities to home grown players that have come up through DS / Youth squads... Well yes.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
I thought most people preferred it when we played two up front?

Our last striker on loan from Spurs wasn't an unqualified success though.

Agree.... with nasty little clause in the agreement that meant he HAD to play. So not only was he useless, he actually blocked a substitute spot just so we could bring him on in the last 60 seconds and meet the contractual requirements!

Hopefully, we've learnt from that disaster!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here