Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Inside The Tunnel Club

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Perhaps the club would be better off sorting out the catering in the rest of the ground for the 99% of fans who won't be using the tunnel club?
Will nobody think about the 1901ers who now can’t have a Piglets Pie without ordering a full meal! Nothing short of scandalous as well as being discriminatory.

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
I wish someone had done a video showing reaction and footage of

The queues at every kiosk
The now nearly six quid sausage rolls and £7 lagers
The tannoy that didn't work
The new fanzone outside the ground that consisted of an extra van and a portaloo
1901ers finding out they can no longer buy a pie for a fiver, it's on q plate for a tenner
Yet another train debacle after the game
The press finding out their seats have been moved for the Scotch Egg Brigade

Ah well. It's a good video. Jason
Steele up close, what's not to like

Edit: tongue in cheek before the usual suspects jump on this

Edit

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Football is enough of an experience without all this nonsense.
A sign of the times.
Everything has to be more than it once was.
Even going for a haircut has to be a f***ing “experience” these days.

Watching a match used to be a great leveller. All levels of society in the crowd together. Now people want to be VIP’s.

Football will eat itself.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
I’ll be honest. I’ve completely ignored this because I know it’s way beyond my budget. However, having watched that video, I think that looks absolutely bloody lush. I’d love to try that once, just to try a different match day experience from my shouty shouty North Stand approach.

Never going to happen though. Would need a great chunk of cash to rain improbably from the sky.

Bald Head

Jul 20, 2022
Brighton
I mean it looks nice, but very overpriced if it costs £9K a season.

Oh for the days of sitting in the pouring rain at Withdean watching lower league football.
Remember sitting there with my mate, downpour started early into first half ,both of us wearing t-shirts and shorts got a good soaking, can't remember who we played. How times change.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Looks amazing but really shows the divide in this Country between rich and poor.
I was thinking more of gullible and less gullible.

Oh for the days of pitchside boiled burgers, trying to chat up Emily in the food hut behind the North Stand and smoking on the terrace.

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
Give me this tunnel club any day of the week.

1692089133880.png

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
So much wrong with what was a working class game. Whilst can understand why the club has installed the Tunnel club they must have known it would wind people up doing this before they carried out the new outside facilities. Could have at least put toilets in.
My ST bus used to arrive at 2-30 which suited all. Now for some reason pick up is early and on Saturday arrived at 1-45. That is bad enough and will be unacceptable in Jan/Feb but to then have to queue for 30mins for food is a joke.
Sorry but seems only interest of club is to maximise matchday income

greachain

Mar 19, 2023
Doesn’t matter how much you pay for these hospitality experiences, getting home and dealing with transportation options is still shit. 😆

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I was thinking more of gullible and less gullible.

Oh for the days of pitchside boiled burgers, trying to chat up Emily in the food hut behind the North Stand and smoking on the terrace.
You forgot the river of piss in the toilets

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011
Doesn’t matter how much you pay for these hospitality experiences, getting home and dealing with transportation options is still shit. 😆
Does parking at the ground come with it?
If not, it should do at that price.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
….and for that price forget the coat rail, I want one of those little stools for my man bag as a minimum.
Went to a restaurant tonight, my dining partner bought me a record as a gift…restaurant provided a stoll for it.

A861EE02-721C-418F-84A9-D373824D5E49.jpeg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here