Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Inside the changing room yesterday

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Simply awesome.

I’ve been watching some old school Albion vids today, to help remind me just how far we’ve come - even since the Poyet era… let alone the Brady, Case, Gritt, Horton, Adams, Wood era’s …. It’s simply heavenly… having watched us get hammered away at Doncaster under Jimmy Case, and cry on the way home… with Christer Warren playing up front… by God, it seems like only yesterday, but worlds apart - without any sense of hyperbole - I’m astonished.

The journey we’ve been on since my coming of age years - pretty much from the bottom up… I couldn’t have timed things better… I literally couldn’t have picked a better and more wholesome club to follow and love.

The agonising lows, the near death experience (of the club) for those who have witnessed it all… this high is literally beyond comprehension… I never would have dared to dream… although secretly I did, but I fancied it a folly, a mere unobtainable fancy in the air… yet here we are.

Yet, having literally just written that, I still feel there’s more to tell - yet more to come, I’ve always felt it so and I hope we continue to break the chains and the mould with equal measure.

Albion.
Nailed it for me. And the first time I've had a tear in my eye. The magnitude of this achievement is slowly sinking in.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Who is the (let's not call that bald) guy in the foreground at the start of the video. I see him in many of the videos and the players always have a lot of time for him.

I'm sure I should know.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
If I was a Director, let alone the boss, I'd be wearing a BHA Blue tailor made mohair whistle too.

I'd probbably have Gresham make me matching safari suit with shorts as well 😂
And a blue pith helmet.

m_wp_632c927481078a8c752aaadd.webp

GallodiMare

Apr 14, 2023
This is not a club - It's a family of passionate people.
A big family.
I wish De Zerbi to do the same with Brighton as Ranieri did with Leicester.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here