stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Vicente
Bruno
Crofts
CMS
Hoskins
Orlandi

Any ideas when some of them are back? Will Bruno, Crofts or Orlandi be available for Tuesday?

BHAFC_AMEX

Feb 5, 2011
I think Vicente is back training with the team today after his "individual program" so probably won't be match fit. Hoskins and CMS both out. The rest would be available i assume?

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
Hoskins tweeted he is was able to do a couple laps on the track. I wonder what it was that has caused so much delay, They said it would only be 2 months originally..

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Hoskins tweeted he is was able to do a couple laps on the track. I wonder what it was that has caused so much delay, They said it would only be 2 months originally..

I read in the Argus that he had knocked a hair out of place while running too fast on a windy day,could be out for months

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Maybe he's a slow healer? Not everyone heals at the same rate. He tweeted a pic of the wire that had been in his foot holding the bones together last week, after it's removal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here