Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Injury Updates Please...

GJN1

Nov 4, 2014
Brighton
Any word on how bad, or otherwise, the injuries were to Mac Allister and Caicedo last night?

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
Moises on the treatment table straight after the game.
But if the club say he’s fine, then he’s fine
Isn’t he?
2BC950E2-1104-4E2C-9F1F-7FCCBC1750FD.jpeg

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Moises on the treatment table straight after the game.
But if the club say he’s fine, then he’s fine
Isn’t he? View attachment 159332
Yeh I noticed that - odd the club to tweet that and RDZ to say it straight away. That said, RDZ always seems to be too honest and in his press conferences says things like ‘Webster will play’ so I’m hoping they’re both ok. He would be getting some treatment for a knock naturally I guess. Also looked happy in the dressing room photo after this treatment.

Last edited:

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
Yeh I noticed that - odd the club to tweet that and RDZ to say it straight away. That said, RDZ always seems to be too honest and in his press conferences says things like ‘Webster will play’ so I’m hoping they’re both ok. He would be getting some treatment and I’ve on a knock naturally I guess. Also looked happy in the dressing room photo after this treatment.
👍🙏👍🙏

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Yeh I noticed that - odd the club to tweet that and RDZ to say it straight away. That said, RDZ always seems to be too honest and in his press conferences says things like ‘Webster will play’ so I’m hoping they’re both ok. He would be getting some treatment and I’ve on a knock naturally I guess. Also looked happy in the dressing room photo after this treatment.
In terms of mind games I think it’s one of those you want Spurs knowing they’re fit and being worried about them. I’d be happy for RDZ to announce his starting XI tomorrow, that would get in their heads more than playing your cards close to your chest. We’ve got Welbeck/Ferguson, Colwill /Webster as the only big calls to make really/

ShandyH

Jan 22, 2010
Back in London
How close is Moder - he could be very useful for the upcoming fixture congestion ....
Agree massively. If he and Mwepu were both fit and VAR had gone our way this season, we’d be in an incredible position.

Humbly reckon that because it’s gone quiet on Moder that he’s very close and they don’t want to put pressure on the situation.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Isn’t it refreshing that RDZ and team appear to have blown away the silliness surrounding injury updates?

Was ever so tiresome the way Potter and Hughton never used to give material updates on timescales.

Little niggles became five week lay offs and chipped toenails became career threatening with literally no news or comment.

Several occasions we’ve seen brutal honesty from RDZ and can only assume his ethos is to play his mind games in a more positive way - so and so starts, this player is number one in Europe for their position etc.

So so refreshing.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Isn’t it refreshing that RDZ and team appear to have blown away the silliness surrounding injury updates?

Was ever so tiresome the way Potter and Hughton never used to give material updates on timescales.

Little niggles became five week lay offs and chipped toenails became career threatening with literally no news or comment.

Several occasions we’ve seen brutal honesty from RDZ and can only assume his ethos is to play his mind games in a more positive way - so and so starts, this player is number one in Europe for their position etc.

So so refreshing.
We'll see.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here