Injured boy mugged in Hackney - disgusting.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I can't quite understand this, isn't it just a mugging the same as any other, you don't see who has hit him or him being hit, but its obviously just happenned and group who probably did it then take his stuff

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
So what will their parents do now? Shouldn't be any detective work involved. If I'd ever been involved in anything like that, my Dad would have called the police himself.

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Obviously you can't say for sure, but the boy appears to be to have been involved in the rioting, and was probably carrying a bag to carry everything he stole. So really, is it that bad?

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
So what will their parents do now? Shouldn't be any detective work involved. If I'd ever been involved in anything like that, my Dad would have called the police himself.

Their dad's are more likely to sell the stolen gear down the local pub these days!

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
highlights what the problem is. no social morals. there's no common purpose, not even "honor amongst theives" in these areas.

turnstiler

Ex North Stand Turnstiler
Mar 6, 2009
Cologne, Germany
Obviously you can't say for sure, but the boy appears to be to have been involved in the rioting, and was probably carrying a bag to carry everything he stole. So really, is it that bad?

To be honest, it doesn't look to me like he was one of those rioting. Of course, it's open to opinion and we can't say for sure. If I was to guess, I'd say he looks like one of the many foreign (perhaps Chinese) students who visit these parts to learn English every year. I think he looks bewildered and is probably feeling very, very alone suddenly.

Just how I see it - perhaps biased as I used to teach them and could be reading more into it than there is.

borat

Jul 16, 2003

''appears to have been involved - how did you deduce that? There is nothing in the backpack that was of interest to the muggers so
the guy must have been a terrible looter.

I'm with Turnstiler......Although I have no concrete proof, he looks like a student that has unfortunately got caught up in the violence. Poor chap. I feel like apologising to him in person on England's behalf.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports