Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Infantino faux pas?

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Admittedly he wasn’t the only one taking selfie’s at Pele’s funeral but this was literally a few feet away from where Pele lay dead in an open casket ffs. You’d think the FIFA boss would have a bit more respect standing near the coffin of the footballer most consider the GOAT.

Sorry but I think he’s a classless P***k

E381F830-5063-4B7A-A57D-4097CC66F8ED.jpeg

(I’ve edited out Pele’s open casket which was in the foreground (as leaving it in would have been classless too))

Last edited:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
"Today I feel...insensitive."

fly high

Aug 25, 2011
in a house
Just looking at how he behaves in general, you know there’s skeletons there, the next election will be interesting
Don't think there will be an election, seems he may continue unopposed. Can't believe it, it should not happen but sure it will.

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
He is doing it on behalf of everyone with freckles or ginger hair or, worse still, both. To get to where his has done with that start in life is nothing short of remarkable.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
The US were desperate to get Blatter out, whoever came in wasn't very important as long as he made sure the US would arrange their second World Cup in 32 years. Whether he will be protected by the CONCACAF-mob or if he is now seen as redundant will remain to be seen I guess.

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
I will be in Zurich in May. If I bump into him, I will be sure to pass on the feedback!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
If I'd read that the president of FIFA was taking selfie pictures of himself directly next to the freshly dead corpse of Pele, I'd have had to have seen it to believe it. I still find it quite mindblowing, tbh.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here