Votes: 15 25.9%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Suggestions please for a suitable reply to a message received from an Indian colleague yesterday "I would like to hear all the excuses again why England have batted so badly"

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I think Bess is probbaly due a bit of a break from Test cricket after this series isn't he. If only that decision had gone his way before tea.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I’m a better off spinner than Dom Bess ffs.

Sorry but he shouldn’t be anywhere near this England team, and that’s remarkable given how poor our spinning options are.

Aug 13, 2020
Darlington
I’m a better off spinner than Dom Bess ffs.

Sorry but he shouldn’t be anywhere near this England team, and that’s remarkable given how poor our spinning options are.

He needs to go to a county where he'll be given a decent number of overs under his belt, and spend a few years building up experience. He's 23 and has only played 50 first class matches in total.

Of course the ECB will continue to shove the CC matches to the ends of the season, and penalise counties for preparing turning pitches, so instead he'll spend that time with his hands in his pockets watching medium pacers taking all the wickets at Headingly.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
These Indian commentators are f**king knobheads aren’t they, never heard such bias in my life.

Unfortunately this partnership looks like taking the game away from England.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
These Indian commentators are f**king knobheads aren’t they, never heard such bias in my life.

Unfortunately this partnership looks like taking the game away from England.

We are bloody marvellous int it. Just look at that leave it was superb even if it was only missing by millimetres it is very good.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
The scoring rate has now upped since the Indians have nudged in front... Pants going to do some damage now.

Edit: highly likely to let rip in fact!

Last edited:

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Only having 3 bowlers capable of bowling a consistent length is really costing England here late in the day in 40c heat. Picking Bess as one of only 3 main bowlers and in the last game on a Bunsen they played 3 fast bowlers :lolol:

Feel for Stokes, bowling nearly 20 overs as a fast bowler in a day in this.... you have to say it crap selection from England again, it’s not only England’s players who have been bamboozled as this series has gone on but the player selection as well.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Pant is some player, the difference in a couple of these low scoring games has been one innings by him and Rohit.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Pant is so unorthodox, has a great eye but awful technique plays with the bat so far away from his body.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here