Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] Incredibly boring train travel logistics question

stewart12

Jan 16, 2019
an hourly stopping service to Brighton too, originating in Southampton.
two trains an hour direct to Brighton, some times of the day will have three an hour (basically there's a just past the hour and a just before they hour and that changes throughout the day) and then a 20 past -sh one

it serves Angmering, East Preston, Rustington and there's a tiny bit of Littlehampton where it would be more convenient for than Littlehampton station. It's at the end of my road and until recently I was getting the train to Brighton from there every day for work...particularly in the morning it's pretty busy

Swimboy64

Oct 19, 2022
Angmering/Arundel one day travel card to London travel around doing your stuff get on train to HH by which time your football travel can be applied that’s what I would do anyway
Off peak travel card all zones from Seaford is £33 roughly bit more if travelling before 9.30 so would have thought about the same from where you are
Good luck on your mission and let us know how it goes

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
it does! Angmering is quite a busy station- two trains an hour to London
It's been Decades since I got the train there, 1988 Probably . . . But thinking about it, it's a 12 carriage platform? Or 8 at least . . . . And a brief waft in the Talbot/Aston/Bentley from the estate . . . So another lovely quiet spot ruined by social media!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here