Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Incorrect season ticket refund amount

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I'm struggling to work mine out as I've really confused it.

Confirmed I still wanted season ticket, obs
Then did a seat move for the three of us from ESU to NS (Refund due)
Then the refund for this season, simply haven't got a clue what I'm due!

Magic Sponge

Jun 17, 2011
House In The Hill
I had a look and they have added 5 refund amounts to 2021 - I guess this will then be split across the monthly payments but seems a strange way to do it.

I pay in full so that wouldn’t apply in my case.
Just checked my account on the ticket website and it shows five payments have been refunded but only three are showing in my bank account. I’ll wait a few days and hopefully the other two will come through the system soon.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Ah right understand so 6 out of 10 £33.68 arrived but the £120 for the Norwich tickets is shown as refunded but not arrived on card, no doubt it will arrive shortly plus the rest.

Same 6 of 10 on STs and £60 for Norwich yet to arrive.

Why they are doing individual refunds for each game rather than one amount seems strange, but assume its due to the constraints of their system.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I pay in full so that wouldn’t apply in my case.
Just checked my account on the ticket website and it shows five payments have been refunded but only three are showing in my bank account. I’ll wait a few days and hopefully the other two will come through the system soon.

Yeah - makes sense for fully paid and I guess that is the only way the system lets them do it - refund once per game. I guess it has removed it from an outstanding balance that will then be split into 12 DDs by the system. Just looks odd the way they have done it.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
I haven't checked recently whether or not I have been refunded yet... has everyone on here been reimbursed - at least partly?

WilburySeagull

Sep 2, 2017
Hove
I think they are doing it game by game so that you can choose to have some refunded and some to Tony or charity. I divided mine between charity and the club being in the fortunate position of not needing the refund. I know well others are in much less fortunate circumstances.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
wonder if reimbursements split into separate refunds somehow helps if they are refunds applicable for events over two separate tax years.......complete wild guess on my part.

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
As someone who has just been recalled to get involved in a similar exercise, can I just ask people give them a little bit of slack. Changing/refunding people different amounts with different preferences is a bleeding nightmare.

I was surprised how complex the scheme was - allowing you to make different choices for each match (and even on pre-bought parking). Hats off to the club for having such a comprehensive scheme, but not surprised if there are a few glitches sorting it out.

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013
Looks like they are refunding as five separate payments so one for each game missed.
I have received three refunds so hopefully another two are on the way.

Same I’ve had three separate refunds. I don’t know why they are making this so complicated. They let me know in May by email, presumably same for everyone, the total amount I was due for refund. Why they could not just send the total amount seems strange, they have had ages to work out a system. Also when it appeared on my statement it was not clear it was from the club only said Brighton and Hove.

Last edited:

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Looks like they are refunding as five separate payments so one for each game missed.
I have received three refunds so hopefully another two are on the way.

I had 3 refunded yesterday and the other 2 today. So, they will be on their way.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Same I’ve had three separate refunds. I don’t know why they are making this so complicated. They let me know in May by email, presumably same for everyone, the total amount I was due for refund. Why they could not just send the total amount seems strange, they have had ages to work out a system.

If only life was so simple. Cash flow??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here