Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ince or Crofts ?...

Oct 25, 2003
i genuinely forgot that holla existed

as for the original question- I think Crofts slots more comfortably into the Kayal shaped hole that Ince, although I do think Ince is the more talented of the two

If Stephens was out I'd probably go for Ince over Crofts

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Crofts for me. He has looked lean and mean in his comeback cameos so far, he certainly has an air of authority about him.

As others have said Ince can sub in if Crofty tires late on.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I would have Crofts, Ince is no where near the level of Kayal and is a very different central midfield player, I think many expect Ince to step up and put in a Yaya like performance.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Crofts...although I'd imagine Ince will replace him later on due to lack of game time.

The winger situation is also something to ponder, we could have Rosenior, March, Murphy, Lualua and Manu all available.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Crafts loads of big game experience calm old head for Ince his day is going to come soon enough

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
Crofts, however doubt he can last the full 90. So Ince to come on with 20 minutes left.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I would think it would ought to be Crofts, but it will be in a different role to the magnifique of Kayal. Ideally the return of Murphy and/or Lua Lua should mean with that attacking threat we've been a little without without them.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Crofts...although I'd imagine Ince will replace him later on due to lack of game time.

Agreed.

The winger situation is also something to ponder, we could have Rosenior, March, Murphy, Lualua and Manu all available.

I think Rosenior will be rested after his knock at Leeds and 2 hard games. I would go with March and Murphy, who will be champing at the bit, with Kaz on the bench.

PG

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Id go with Rosenior playing more centrally if fit. Crofts otherwise.
Having Kaz back on the left would be a bonus as he has shown his ability to put in a defensive shift this season in addition to explosive pace going forward. Tough on March but you need to play your best side every game and I'd go for Murphy on the right if Rosenior does sit in for Kayal.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Interesting, not a bad shout. Rosenior certainly seems to be able to cover a lot of positions.

Agreed but Crofts has more of the grit and steel needed for that central role and can weigh in with goals as well.

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Controversial and not going to happen but.....

I'd like to see Holla in there. At times last season he showed huge potential, the form of Stephens and Kayal has quite rightly kept him outside the squad but for me he's impressed when I've seen him play for the under 21's.

Just hope he gets the chance to again prove his worth in the coming weeks / months. I'm also aware he's rated by the management and they have been quick to promise his work rate and attitude in training.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here