Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ince - once Bridcutt's back fully

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
I'd love to be Ince's agent. I'd have it written into his contract little demands just like pop stars have. At the end of the negotiations I'd pull out the list and say "and these are the riders of Rohan". I'd definitely do that.

I see what you did there

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
With Bridcutt and Andrews back we should be looking to get Rohan out on loan. He's behind both of those guys in the holding midfield role and he needs constant game time to improve as a footballer.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
With Bridcutt and Andrews back we should be looking to get Rohan out on loan. He's behind both of those guys in the holding midfield role and he needs constant game time to improve as a footballer.

No, he needs to be training and learning with the squad. Liam isn't 90 min match fit and we don't know when Andrews is back.

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Some people going to ridiculous OTT levels on here over a young lad with great potential but is miles from the finished article.
I hope he does well but the lad doesn't look a 'natural' footballer to me, more an athlete first footballer second and that only gets you so far. I thought the run he made first half was quite out of control actually, not sure he knew where he was going or what he needed to do when he got there.
As for the Yaya Toure comparison.....oh dear.
Like I said I hope he shines for us but a sense of reality needs to come in here.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I ddnt thik that Liam modelled himself on Makelele more on Kishishev when he was with us but either way lets hope Ince learns his trade well and we benefit from it.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Been said many times on here I believe but yes that 4-2-3-1 with him the free-er of the '2' would suit him. Where does Crofts fit in though? Player of season sofar?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Agustein should be a long way from the first team once we have our injured players back.

On the contrary. Agustien SHOULD be one of the first names on the sheet, based on pedigree and experience. Not that he's done anything so far to suggest it.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
I ddnt thik that Liam modelled himself on Makelele more on Kishishev when he was with us but either way lets hope Ince learns his trade well and we benefit from it.

I didnt say he modelled himself on Makelele, but he certainly learnt from him when he was at Chelsea.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think that even though he hasnt excelled as yet, Kemy Agustrein has shown brief moments of his undoubted ability to pass the ball accurately and hopefully we shall see many more as he reaches full fitness.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I didnt say he modelled himself on Makelele, but he certainly learnt from him when he was at Chelsea.

I am not trying to put you down but I doubt if he ever came into much contact with Makelele as he was down the order at Chelsea and then sent out on loan to many clubs when he was 19 years old before being released in 2010 at 21. Having said that he may have watched him although not trained or played with him

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
I think that even though he hasnt excelled as yet, Kemy Agustrein has shown brief moments of his undoubted ability to pass the ball accurately and hopefully we shall see many more as he reaches full fitness.

I was surprised to see him on the bench Saturday. I hope to be proved wrong, but so far he looks like an overweight and overpaid journeyman.

Nothing like writing a player off after a few games is there! Not like me normally, but this bloke just has the air of a big time Charlie, the likes of which Blackburn and Bolton would buy.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham

I'd have Ince in the side instead of Andrews all day long
Quality player and will become an ALBION legend, no need to go out on loan he's good enough already
The new Patrick Viera

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
I was surprised to see him on the bench Saturday. I hope to be proved wrong, but so far he looks like an overweight and overpaid journeyman.

Nothing like writing a player off after a few games is there! Not like me normally, but this bloke just has the air of a big time Charlie, the likes of which Blackburn and Bolton would buy.

Agustein quality player just needs to find his match fitness and will boss games when fit, always trying to find that killer defence splitting pass ( like Vicente or a GAZZA ) just shows finesse on the ball
And no I've not been drinking trust me he'll come good

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here