Ince Junior...should we be worried?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

D

Deleted member 2719

Apparently not !
Blackpool :lolol:

I know Dave, i had Pre Match Tension!!

As good as he is he didn't get a lot of help from his mates.

The thread title probably should have been 'Barnes boy.......... should Ince senior be worried about him'.

:lolol:

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
That was strange at the end of the match when he decided to go after our players. It was like he wanted a booking to finish the game and ahow the other players he cared more or something?

Apart from that he was anonymous.

mikes smalls

Dec 13, 2006
Isleworth
Had a very brief chat with a worse for wear Tangerine fan on the train who told me "it was never a 6-1 game"and that "Ince was the best player on the pitch"!!!

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011
Ince and matt Phillips are 2 players I'd like at the Albion... Yes we should be concerned a little but we have class in our team and they should be shitting themselves about facing orlandi, David and Ulloa on current form!

They were both class today, in an otherwise team of dross.

Gus, as they were coming off, gave them a warm hug ... good PR before he signs them up for us this Summer (or for Chelski).

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Ince was gash today and totally dominated by Mr Bridcutt ... And if Ince Snr thinks Ince jnr is worth 15m how much Bridcutt ???

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Daddy Ince said they came prepared... to deal with Ulloa. *snigger*

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Had a very brief chat with a worse for wear Tangerine fan on the train who told me "it was never a 6-1 game"and that "Ince was the best player on the pitch"!!!

I think he may have been the one who started the Blackpool fan in peace thread, certainly sounds as deluded.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Daddy Ince said they came prepared... to deal with Ulloa. *snigger*

They couldn't handle Barnes so had we played Ulloa they would have had no chance and as regards of Ince Snr saying hios son is worth £15m I think he needs to look again and perhaps drop the 1 off and hope to get £5m if he leaves them.

it was a shame Tom Ince didn't play today - I was looking forward to seeing what all the fuss is about.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here