Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ince cog jfc crofts holla towell rea

Eastbourne Stripes

Smith must score
Jun 8, 2009
Eastbourne
A good friend of mine stayed at The Jurys Inn on Friday night, the same Hotel used by the BHAFC. He overheard a conversation by a member of club staff, Zamora requires or has undergone a hip operation! I think he will announce his retirement but will wait until the end of the play offs.

Seaber

Oct 20, 2010
Wales
Can Fulham, MK Dons, Forest or Luton cancel these loans and send them back?

Fairly happy with who we have, it'd just be interesting to know.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Can Fulham, MK Dons, Forest or Luton cancel these loans and send them back?

Fairly happy with who we have, it'd just be interesting to know.
I don't know for sure, but I don't think the FA will transfer the registrations back to the albion until the full season ends.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I don't know for sure, but I don't think the FA will transfer the registrations back to the albion until the full season ends.

Then I think there is every chance they will be converted to permanent moves for them except for Towell as the rest do not appear to have a future with us.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
It's a shame, Rea has been very good for Luton, there could be a bid for him from them apparently

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
A good friend of mine stayed at The Jurys Inn on Friday night, the same Hotel used by the BHAFC. He overheard a conversation by a member of club staff, Zamora requires or has undergone a hip operation! I think he will announce his retirement but will wait until the end of the play offs.
Yes, I heard this some time ago. Boney spurs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here