Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

In your Albion supporting life have you ever known a more underwhelming signing.....

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Nothing like a good old slagging of a player who has not even played a game for us yet :rolleyes:

This is NSC. Have ye no respect for tradition? This has been our way, the way of our people, from beyond all time.

EricYoung59

Jul 8, 2012
......of a CURRENT INTERNATIONAL!

I remember 15 years ago people dancing down Livingstone Road (that's in Hove) when we signed the Icelandic guy from Arsenal.

I was pretty underwhelmed when we signed Willie Young on loan from Arsenal - and felt even worse after he had a mare of a debut.

On the other hand I'm not so negative about Conway, I've seen him play up at Tannadice and against us for Cardiff. He is solid, box to box, strong, can get back and defend and puts in a good cross (when I've seen him from the right - although transfermarkt tells me my eyes deceived me! As he plays on left)

Cheer up - glass half full !

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Shows how things have changed, Internationals playing for the Albion is almost the norm now. We all used to get excited when we didn't have one and one signed, now it seems you have to be up there to even get signed...and still people moan :smile: (not on this thread I hasten to add)

Our team has been stuffed with Internationals and ex Internationals recently :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here