Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

in the palace end

LukeOwen

Jun 7, 2011
Hampshire
Anyone going in the Holmsdale upper? Steeper than the WSU. Be warned.

images

:lolol:

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Oh.... I think if we we're playing our bitterest rivals we would have sold out about 2 days after the tickets went on sale - what's your excuse?

HONESTLY - There's no excuse for your lot not selling out your 'home' tickets - dismal
Perhaps you are not a big a draw as you think you are. Some of our (clueless imho) fans think Charlton or Millwall are our biggest rivals.

Anyway, empty seats or not, you will get outclassed by our support.

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
Perhaps you are not a big a draw as you think you are. Some of our (clueless imho) fans think Charlton or Millwall are our biggest rivals.

Anyway, empty seats or not, you will get outclassed by our support.
Like I said - DISMAL -No excuse.......

and I used to go to Selhurst in the days of terraces and it was always rammed and it was a bloody good day out/atmosphere (except we lost every time) I am lost in the golden age of POTG.

Still - there's NO excuse!

Last edited:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
You had plenty of excuses up to this season !

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Oh.... I think if we we're playing our bitterest rivals we would have sold out about 2 days after the tickets went on sale - what's your excuse?

HONESTLY - There's no excuse for your lot not selling out your 'home' tickets - dismal
Indeed. A sad little Noddy excuse of a club. Their fan are amusing though, bless them, trying either to be hard or sarcastic and failing miserably at both.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
You had plenty of excuses up to this season !

Indeed and considering this is the 1st time we are on level footing and the first season back in the Championship in a while it is nice to be above you in the league.

Yes, the home defeat was disappointing and never overly confident when we play must win games (as I see this one coming up).

But we are only starting our resurrgence so we will have plenty more games playing you I hope (unless you fall away).

philmyglass

Banned
Jan 26, 2012
Selhurst will be rammed, we have had a lot of games recentlty andmany have just been paid after xmas, ticket sales have picked up and a sell out is expected. We only gave you lot 2600 as the cost to clean the seats after outways the cost of a ticket.
hope to bump into as many of you lot on Tuesday as possible.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
how old are you???listen most on here are just up for the banter,unlike you giving it the large,im sure if you want aggro,plenty of lads that also want it will be about,but please dont keep threatening ,its so zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
Selhurst will be rammed, we have had a lot of games recentlty andmany have just been paid after xmas, ticket sales have picked up and a sell out is expected. We only gave you lot 2600 as the cost to clean the seats after outways the cost of a ticket.

I can picture him now, tears and snot running down his face, desperately searching the net for witty abusive comebacks. His IM's flashing from his school mates as he tells them how he is TOTALLY OWNING everyone on the sad Brighton forum. Mum in the background "Phillip dear, you're not on those nasty internet sites again are you, you know how they get you all worked up".

Anyway. Have fun Tuesday Phil, I'm sure you will.

liam t cpfc

were the red n blue army
Jan 27, 2012
if you want to sit in our end thats life. But as i would be if i was in yours, keep your head down as i can assure you it will kick off and you will get thrown out if you do start giving it. which i would fully expect if the boot were on the other foot

Jan 30, 2008
will you be wearing a pink carnation ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here