Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

In the know - a special thread !

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
The sun shall rise in the East...

Technically the sun doesn't rise, it stays where it is...the world spins and therefore that gives the illusion that the sun is rising.

He he

I know that Zeus is the best of all the gods and appears as a bull to shag women

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Good point, otherwise Polar Bears would never s*** at all

Not necessarily so. The post was that 'bears s**t in the woods' is correct. It would be incorrect if it stated that 'all bears always s**t in the woods' which is quite clearly not relevant to the aforementioned polar bears.

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
People who are really in the know, will never reveal their sauces or how they came about the knowledge they claim to have. If they did, I suspect they would not be in the know much longer......I've no doubt there are many people who hear things. The club employs scores of people and although they may be told to keep things in house, they all have friends/family/partners, who have other friends etc etc etc......And like in all football clubs, what is true today may not be the case tomorrow.....All you people who get your knickers in a twist, when people claim to know something, are perhaps just a little bit jealous???......Let's face it, everyone loves a rumour. You just have to take your pick, who has any credibility.

Logic? On NSC?

Well done sir. :bowsdown:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here