Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

In regards to supporting Brighton - what do you care more about this season?

In regards to supporting Brighton - what do you care more about this season?

• Promotion to the PL

Votes: 35 24.6%
  • Winning the FA Cup

Votes: 47 33.1%
  • Not bothered if we don't get promoted or win the FA Cup - next season we will be stronger

Votes: 60 42.3%

• Total voters

Prettyboyshaw

Feb 20, 2004
Saltdean
Win the cup :lolol: Hull are a good team this year then 3 more rounds of grinding out 1 nils, I will take two ribs out and eat both testicles if we do (and they are rather large). I'd be delighted to get to the playoffs bearing in mind the injuries this season and the fact that even with the players out we have only really played anything like our best a couple of games.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Option 3, for a sustainable future..........................with the others coming in the next couple of seasons.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
The first milestone for me will still be being safe from relegation. I am not worried along those lines, but......

After the summer and the subsequent turmoil, consolidation was always going to be the most important.

Anything more is a bonus, but who knows? Maybe this is the season when we live out the words of GOSBTS. If we can be relegated from the top flight and lose the FA Cup Finaal in one season, why not promotion and winning the cup in the same season?

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
The cup is more important to me because, well, I am not that bothered about getting to the Premier League. In fact, I would probably rather reach the cup final than get promoted even if we went on to lose. The euphoria of winning an FA Cup Semi Final would be difficult to match.

Am pretty sure we won't win the cup OR get promoted though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here