Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] In other news - Harry Dunn

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
This needs to be back in the public eye. Maybe this useless government and Prime Minister could actually take this seriously rather than hoping it will just go away. If it were Johnson or Cummings’ son I’m sure we’d have seen more pressure put on the US. Absolutely disgraceful.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
This needs to be back in the public eye. Maybe this useless government and Prime Minister could actually take this seriously rather than hoping it will just go away. If it were Johnson or Cummings’ son I’m sure we’d have seen more pressure put on the US. Absolutely disgraceful.
Shameful handling of this by the UK government. Mind you, for Johnson and his Yes Men " Shame" had left the building some time ago.
This goes on to the long litany of cover ups and cock ups such as the Arcuri affair, the Russia Report, the midnight bust up at Carrie Symonds flat and the Cumming's situation. Expect more to come.

Pierre the Painter

May 20, 2020
Plenty to rightly bash the government over currently, not sure this is near the top of the list, we've been lapdogs to the States for a long time now, if this was under Blair in a Labour government we'd have been in the same position.

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
Whilst having sympathy for the bereaved parents, I have to agree that lawyers will be the only winners here. Even if the woman was forced back to the U K what do they want to happen to her? I guess she may get a driving conviction but can you see her serving time?
This starts to feel more like a quest for revenge than justice

Reactions: abc

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Surely all they've done is prolong the agony they must feel over his death?

So according to you the Hillsborough families should have given up decades ago?

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
Whilst having sympathy for the bereaved parents, I have to agree that lawyers will be the only winners here. Even if the woman was forced back to the U K what do they want to happen to her? I guess she may get a driving conviction but can you see her serving time?
This starts to feel more like a quest for revenge than justice

Do you really think any parent in their situation would view it as ‘revenge’ ?

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
edit: can't be arsed.

Adopt that approach for the rest of your NSC life and you'll free yourself from wasting your time on this shit. Can you imagine what everyone on here could have collectively achieved over the preceding decades without wasting time posting futile crap on here? We might have beaten Elon Musk to the moon in a rocket manned by BG and Ernest, with Dave the EEAAAGGGLLE riding shotgun.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Johnson is desperate for any scraps off the US table. Not a chance he'll be putting any pressure n the states over (in his mind) one dead kid

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here