Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Improvements to NSC or new features to add

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
How the hell does a thread like this turn into a binfest?!?!?!

I'd like to see an away end if I'm honest - sick to death of Palace fans poking their noses in constantly.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
[MENTION=12595]Acker79[/MENTION] must have upset [MENTION=314]Arthur[/MENTION] . . . .

Hahaha no not at all, I just couldn't be bothered to read 8 pages to see if anyone else had suggested it. Apologies [MENTION=12595]Acker79[/MENTION] ....great minds and all that.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Hide threads started by people on your ignore list.

This with bells on.

Can you explain the problem for you encountering a thread started by someone on your ignore list? What happens to you? Are you offended immediately?Do you consider reading the thread title a waste of your time?Considering you wont open the thread anyway since the bloke is on your ignore list and you obviously hate what he has to say......why on earth are you even bothered?

crikey how many people do you have on ignore that this has become an issue for you both?

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
More prominent PM notice. I keep missing mine. I need to keep on top of my death threats.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
A paid for subscription part of the site, where those of us that just want to discuss football can, without having to tolerate the wind up merchants, who can only reply with insults, one line posts, and those who make out they are football oracles, yet have no ability to post an opinion of their own.

Anyone would be free to join and pay their subs, but once a month or so, we could have a black ball session, so if any of the idiots did get though, we could boot them out!

I assume this works the other way and the special ones who think they are better than everybody else won't be able to post in the main area. If this is the case then I am all for it not so much to protect their delicate souls from the upsetting comments and outlandish opinions of the hoi polloi but more to protect the rest of us from the pompous sanctimonious dullardary from our 'brightest' and 'best.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Some different mods.

ICONS NEAR YOUR USER NAMES,LIKE YEAR STARTED WATCHING/ST HOLDER/LOCATION WITHIN CITY OR NOT/BIRTHPLACE/HOME GROUNDS GOLD/PRIEST/WITHERS/FALMER ATTENDED:moo:
We could use these things to weed out the jcl northerners in our midst.It would be like your nsc cv(could put infraction points there as well to indicate who the nobs are:rolleyes:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Some different users.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
The snowflakes that once fluttered down the board on Christmas Day. Well for about five minutes they did, until they ground the board to a halt and were swiftly removed, never to be seen again! :xmas:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here