Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*~*~ IMPORTANT: Show your support for the proposed AMEX expansion ~*~*

Club asking everyone to sign the on line petition for the stadium expansion - article on the club web-site...

To show your support for the club's planning application, simply click here and click on "Make a Comment" button on the tool bar along the top.

Enter your name, address and postcode in the boxes marked with the asterisks and then click on the button "Inform the Authority that you support the application."

You can make a comment if you wish by clicking on "Just provide the Authority with comments on the Application" button but if you do you must state that you support the application. There is no need to add comments, the petition above will be adequate to show there is strong support for this application.

Please help us take the Albion forward by showing your support in this way and encouraging everyone you know to do the same.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Done too.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Let's hope it is approved in time for the work to be done in the summer.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Done, and shared on facebook - I know more than a couple of my friends will sign. I presume that having comments from across the country will show that it is in the national interest.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Done. Maybe a Mod could make this a sticky and amend the title of the thread to make it clearer what the petition is for?

Edit It seems it has already been done. Thanks.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
I assume we cant do this if we are not resident.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here