Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Important notice to anyone whose season ticket hasn't updated to the Everton game

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I thought that change was as good as a rest but to some it seems it is a threat to their sanity and even their very existence :shrug:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
When I go I prefer to sit with people I know and that equates to using tickets from people who aren't going as a first port of call. The club and everyone else knows full well this goes on and has done since the Goldstone. That and the soul distroying experience of sitting in the South stand with a load of tourists next to the away fans is somewhere I don't really want to go for top dollar. STs by and large have the prime locations

Albion plus is presumably the pay us some money and you can buy the shit seats 24 hours before everyone else at home or get priority for away games aftet the thousands of season ticket holders have had theirs. In other words, there's been no tangible benefit or hasn't been up to now at any rate.

I go as regularly as I can which is when someone else can coach the kids football or there is no game, I can be bothered to do the 360 mile round trip to the stadium, its not a midweek game or I've booked holiday and the wife isn't out or planned some shithouse job for me to do. In other words, not a lot. The stars aligned tomorrow but I've decided to play Cotwold Hills division 7 cricket instead.

I'm not an Albion+ member but I have 2 tickets next to each other tomorrow in WSL. For Leicester I have 3 tickets together in WSL. I bought them when it opened to purchase history. Other times I've bought tickets on the exchange. Basically whenever I've had the money to buy tickets, I've managed to get them. Not once have I had to contemplate sitting in the South stand, nearest I've been to it was E1G & that was at the Palace match, that seems like 20 years ago but was actually Feb '20 (Getafe doesn't count). Even if you don't 'know' the people you're sitting next to, you're all there for the one thing in common & that's enjoying watching Brighton play.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here