Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Important information for fans travelling to Roma

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Thanks - does make you think twice about posting a comment.
I contacted supporter services as my son was worried about getting his ticket in time - he’s 17 and does worry about stuff. I appreciate many others going will take a more laid back approach or have their own views.
Hopefully will be straightforward process for everyone but my son and friends will definitely print a ticket whilst have one on their phone too.
Assuming the email comes through!
Getting it printed out, if you can, certainly seems sensible. Just wish it were today, and I were travelling with those safely printed out.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Isn't it? Quite the dilemma.

My one weatherproof coat, that has some good secure zip pockets, for passports and that - is rather on the heavy side for the Roman spring. Apart from the journey though, I think I'll only wear that to the game itself. So long as there's no sign of f***ing RAIN*, I might just cope with a hoody or something for the daytime.

*Having only done the three home group games, plus Ajax away, my Europa League experience has been very WET.
Wet on Weds annoyingly, making coat choice even more difficult as I'll be out and about all day :shrug: First world problems......

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Isn't it? Quite the dilemma.

My one weatherproof coat, that has some good secure zip pockets, for passports and that - is rather on the heavy side for the Roman spring. Apart from the journey though, I think I'll only wear that to the game itself. So long as there's no sign of f***ing RAIN*, I might just cope with a hoody or something for the daytime.

*Having only done the three home group games, plus Ajax away, my Europa League experience has been very WET.
Ah, now this is exactly where a well-worn but lovingly cared-for Barbour Ashby would come into it's own; equally at home on the open heathland of the New Forest or cutting a dash in the bustling piazzas of the Eternal City.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Wet on Weds annoyingly, making coat choice even more difficult as I'll be out and about all day :shrug: First world problems......
Hopefully not!

rome.jpg

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Thanks - does make you think twice about posting a comment.
I contacted supporter services as my son was worried about getting his ticket in time - he’s 17 and does worry about stuff. I appreciate many others going will take a more laid back approach or have their own views.
Hopefully will be straightforward process for everyone but my son and friends will definitely print a ticket whilst have one on their phone too.
Assuming the email comes through!
Info is appreciated, it means people will worry less that no email arrived today.

To be fair, my son is also 17 and I'm the one doing the worrying right now :lolol:

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Perhaps Rome weather-watch deserves it's own thread? Not *really* important info and looking at BBC weather it obviously veers between pretty warm in the afternoons to downright nippy in the evenings/early mornings. Layers is the answer!

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Info is appreciated, it means people will worry less that no email arrived today.

To be fair, my son is also 17 and I'm the one doing the worrying right now :lolol:
Taking my 17 and 14 yr old to marseille was one of the best but also most stressful occasions. The 'make sure you look after them' from my wife was ringing in my ears until i got them back to the hotel room at 11pm after the game

Tbf i was asleep within 15 mins once i had achieved that.

Since then my wife and 11yr old have done the others inc Rome. Does that mean my stress is halved ny sharing or doubled? You can guess!

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
My Italian isn’t very good but I’m pretty sure that says it is not necessary to print your ticket.

Correct.

Translation: "It is not necessary to print the ticket. Scan the qr code at the turnstiles directly from your smartphone"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here